- A high energy and results - driven professional with over 18 years of experience in customer strategy, technology, and marketing. Specializing in bridging gaps between IT and business through technology and conventional solutions, delivering “tangible value” to organizations.
- Developed on-boring and go-live process for companies migrating ecommerce platform to Oracle Managed Cloud platform. Duties included project management, staffing, datacenter operations, product adoption and selecting channel partners.
- Improved upgrade rates by 25% through successful marketing and of product features to existing clients. Resulting in increase of key feature adoption rates.
- Exceeded annual goals with client renewal rate above 75% for fortune 500 retailers.
- Implemented Agile framework across various Design, Development and Quality Assurance teams. Successfully reengineering from a waterfall methodology within 3 months.
- Worked with business stakeholders to scope and execute product road map for leading web properties. Development consisted of integrating e-commerce application, to SaaS products such as: PayPal, Tridion CMS, Community Server, Solbright and Adobe.
- Created Intranet portal designed to enhance cross department communication, integrating asset management library with tiered IAM securely storing financial and customer sensitive data.
- Produced Internet strategy, creating new channels of communication to constituents, which included digital marketing, web conference, lead generation and third-party integrations. Targeted web traffic increased 233% in first year.
- Produced interface (utilizing AWS) allowing clients to spin up new environments to support their specific DevOps initiatives - Reduced the environment procurement process from weeks to hours
- Optimized IT budget exceeding $10MM annually, by reducing variable costs through contract renegotiations and moving systems to SaaS/PaaS models.
- Additional Implementations - Oracle Commerce, SalesForce, Tridion, SiteCore, Ektron, Community Server, Tripwire, Service-Now, OEM, NetApps, Domino, Exchange, Jira
- Coordinated and delivered client presentations and seminars to support marketing and sales initiatives. Presented to groups from 10 to 100+ constituents.
- Lead creative design for digital and print media: websites, ad banners, e-newsletters, interactive applications, XML-driven Flash movies and marketing presentations.
- Member of core brand committee tasked to conceptualize and implement a new corporate brand strategy from key messaging to visual design.
- Established Agile Steering Committee, to guide business & IT management. Fostered communication across teams by collectively analyzing and mitigating gaps within complex production environment. Resulting in rapid feature deployments & customer satisfaction.
- Managed dev team to design and produce integrated web-based application allowing users to order marketing materials online and optimize costs - 160% increase in revenue
- Managed a 6-month PCI Audit initiative which included discovery and the successful remediation of findings relieving risk and financial burden of future audits.
Customer Success Manager
- Manage existing client renewals and strategic account planning targeting leading retail customers.
- Expanded business opportunities in the areas of DevOps, Support and SaaS migrations to Oracle and AWS.
- Manage a team of 15+ ecommerce developers delivering ATG/Oracle, Hybris and other SaaS-based solutions.
Confidential, Redwood Shores, CA
- Implementation Manager on-boarding new clients into the Oracle Managed Cloud Services datacenters, leveraging industry leading ATG Commerce platform.
- Successfully implemented ecommerce projects .
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Functioning as primary or subcontractor on various IT projects ranging from Program Management to Rich Media strategy.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Project Manager for PMO, supervising IT programs such as software development, data warehouse redesigns and infrastructure; utilizing Agile, PMI and ITIL standards.
- Worked closely with stakeholders to resolve gaps for various initiatives complying with SOX, HIPPA and other regulatory bodies.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Supported the development of Internet marketing initiatives for leading Mid-Atlantic real estate brokerage, with 100+ offices and 4300+ sales associates.
- Duties included Web Strategy, SEO/UX, vendor mgnt, corporate, data integration, graphic design, public speaking and brand mgnt.