- Highly qualified in managing legal matters for Government, Corporate, Cryptocurrency and Association entities.
- Accomplished, senior level Attorney with extensive experience defining and leading solutions for a broad range of legal requirements.
- Expertise in researching, analyzing and guiding matters in corporate, governmental, and non - profit environments.
- Highly skilled in building out and top legal teams.
- Excellent communicator, leader, collaborator and problem-solver focused on organizational success.
- Proficient in legal software and crypto mining.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Contracts, Negotiations
- Corporate Agreements
- Executive Consultation
- Statutory Research
- Product Liability
- Cryptocurrency Matters
- Legal Team Management
- Commercial Transactions
- FOIA Responses
- Caseload Management
- Program Management
- SEC/Antitrust Investigations
- IP Litigations
- Vendor Agreements
- Innovative Solutions
Confidential, Washington, DC
SENIOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACT ATTORNEY
- Oversaw team of FOIA/Privacy analysts in discovery phase litigation and investigatory review projects.
- Developed FOIA Handbook being utilized by FOIA/Privacy analysts within Dept. of Energy and Dept. of Commerce.
- Conducted Confidential MDR and ADR declassification reviews for nuclear related documentation.
SENIOR IN-HOUSE ATTORNEY
- Drafted and negotiated agreements for renewable energy (solar, wind, and hydro) power purchase; distribution wheeling; small and large generator interconnection; transmission to transmission interconnection; construction, operating and maintenance for new delivery points and substations.
- Created additional agreements inclusive of construction services for transmission lines, low and high voltage utility easements; mortgage releases; letters of indemnity; consent to assignment agreements; construction and ownership; engineering, procurement and construction; confidentiality; and transmission to load interconnection.
- Supervised up to 120 attorneys on numerous projects including product liability, price fixing, health care class actions, Sherman Act anti-trust litigation, public companies’ merger antitrust investigation (2nd Request), Wage and Hour litigation, SEC investigations, review of mortgage-backed securities credit default swaps/FHFA investigation, FOIA Requests, IP litigations, pharmaceutical discovery, and federal bankruptcy.
- Drafted and negotiated vendor agreements; procurement, construction agreements; licensing and sublicensing agreements; technology; operation and maintenance agreements; and equipment supply agreements relating to wind energy.
- Negotiated and drafted financial agreements, indentures and deeds of trust, renewable energy (wind generation) purchasing agreements.
- Advised executive level staff on status and acquisition requirements of trademarks/service marks.
- Monitored and maintained company’s trademark and service mark portfolio.
- Researched, analyzed and drafted memorandums on FERC-888 and Energy Policy Act (EPA) for implications relating to power generating and transmitting utility companies.