Obtain an entry-level/intermediate-level position within an organization that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational & professional background, and create opportunities for future career growth.
Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Linux (Ubuntu), MS DOS
Office Applications: MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
Database Tools: MS Excel, MS Access, MySQL
Programming Language: Java
- Work on various internal and external web portals such as confidential to create and set up exams, manage grades, handle classes, create reports and provide customer service.
- Cloud environment creation, set up, distribution and troubleshoot with instructors and customers.
- Handle various technical training programs for new hires, existing employees, customers and partners globally.
- Work with senior management to improve existing procedures and come up with more efficient ways to provide education.
- Gained rapid problem solving and great social skills via such interactions.
Confidential, Loudoun, VA
- Assisting adults with English and other subjects to help them attain degrees such as Confidential so they may continue with education, get better jobs and ultimately, pursue the life they desire.
- Teaching English and other subjects to the underprivileged children.