LANGUAGES AND TECHNOLOGIES:
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Ubuntu, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10, and Server 2003/8.
Confidential, Medford, OR
Building Facilities Manager
- Coordinates interior and exterior building maintenance and repairs with Buildings & Grounds Maintenance that affect normal building operation
- Oversees building security through SOS and maintain security list and procedures
- Coordinates department facility related activities, projects, and work of contractors
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Track location of all building assets/inventory
- Software & Hardware repairs, upgrades, maintenance, and relocation.
- Analyze metrics to evaluate IT system performance and recommend software and hardware solutions comprising of upgrades and new acquisitions.
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations
- Tag, set up, and configure end - user PC desktop hardware, software, and peripherals
- Monitor, assess, and identify strategies to improve services, systems, and processes
- Provide input to help improve site architecture, layout, and content
- Train new employees in computer procedures and software use