- A challenging position within your Tax function. A highly focused, hard - working and academically strong candidate with MST and progressing towards a Confidential designation.
- Previous experience showcases excellent accounting, analytical and problem-solving attributes, strong communication skills, and proficiency with multiple ERP packages.
- General Ledger: Account groups, GL master records, sample accounts, field status groups, posting keys, automatic account determination, intercompany automatic account posting, sales/use tax assignment, account display, number ranges, document types, tolerance groups
- Accounts Receivable: Customer groups, customer master data, billing, payment terms and interest calculation, incoming payments, dunning, AR information system, account systems, credit management, closing operations, sales order, and integration with SD
- Asset Accounting: Depreciation Areas, The chart of depreciation, fixed assets, setting up of Master Data, Asset transactions, Periodic processing in FI-SL, Information System.
- FI Enterprise Structure: Chart of accounts, fiscal year, posting period, company code, business areas, functional areas, and sales and use tax
- Internal Orders: Internal order configuration, order settlement configuration, PA settlement structure, Order planning and Budgeting, Cost Element/Cost Center Accounting: Planning, cost centers, cost center hierarchy, cost elements, statistical keys, activity type, assessment, distribution, reposting and integration with MM
- Costing: Product costing (CO-PC), integration with PP, Costing Variants, valuation variant, milestone-billing, Overhead Costing Sheet
- Profitability Analysis (COPA): Configuring and Customizing the operating concern, characteristics, value fields, maintaining the derivation rules and valuation, creating Drilldown Reports and Planning
- Profit Center Accounting: Configuring and Customizing the basic settings, maintaining profit center hierarchy, assignments, CO-Objects to Profit Centers, distribution and assessment of costs, budgeting, planning and development of Reports
Software: QuickBooks, ATX, and Microsoft Office products
Languages: English,Gujarati, Hindi, and Marathi
- Responsible for payroll operations for over 70 clients.
- Submitted state and federal tax deposits.
- Filed quarterly payroll tax returns.
- Issued and prepared W-2 and 1099 forms.
- Prepared monthly sales& usetax returns.
- Performed the tasks of preparing weekly and monthly financial statements for clients.
- Collaborated with state authorities regarding various client notices.
- Trained and developed new accounting staff on firm software and procedures.
- Preparing of salary sheet from the Presence register.
- Performed payroll operations for current employees.
- Prepared cash and bank reconciliations.
- Maintained accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Performed sales& usetax returns, and calculated payroll withholding taxes.
- Assisted in the preparation of the company’s financial statements
- Analyzed general ledger accounts and prepared various account reconciliations.
- Performed analyses such as accounts receivable aging and turnover, and bad-debt analyses.
- Responsible for maintaining and analyzing fixed assets and inventory.
- Calculated book/tax depreciation differences for clients.
- Created client financial statements and reports.
- Served as a liaison between external auditors and accounting clients.
- Making Data Entry in Tally Package for Sales, Purchase, Bank, Cash & Journal Transaction & Making Invoices.
- Maintaining day to day Book & Complete follow- up Banking Transaction start from Preparing & Deposition of Check, Demand Draft, Pay Order, & Preparing Bank Reconciliation
- Maintaining manual bank passbook, cash book, and Personal books of accounts of Directors.