- Highly Skilled Engineering Professional with more than three years of experience in Manufacturing Industry and gained expertise as Team Leader and gained experience in Quality Management and Manufacturing Tools.
- Obtain an Engineering position that will allow me to apply theoretical knowledge for a real world application.
- Additionally, I would like to work with senior level engineers to build on my current experience towards a junior and subsequently senior level engineering career.
Technical Skills: Project Management, 5S, 5 Why, CAPA, RCCA.
Software: ETQ Reliance, AutoCAD, MATLAB, Solid Works, Fortran, HTML Familiarity, Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Responsible for performing PFMEA for over 60+ Processes related to Machining, Packaging, Cleaning, Passivation, and Sterilization.
- Implemented new documentation methods and standardized the failure effects to maintain consistency over all the Processes.
- Worked as Cross-functional member with different departments to perform the PFMEA effectively.
- Responsible for CAPA to improvise the consistency of failure effect severity score and ensure the documentation PFMEA process aligns with the Corporate Policy.
- Lead the team Plasma and successfully completed the InfinityQS implementation within stipulated time which resulted in lead time and NCR and thereby cost reduction.
- Worked in a large scale remediation project (CAPA) to control documentation errors across all production line, while meeting Confidential requirements
- Successfully Implemented InfinityQS, Electronic data collection system, which removed manual paper work system reducing the lead time which resulted in increased production and controlled workflow while decrease of non-compliance records (NCR), and documentation errors.
- Designed efficient and user-friendly IQS projects on 2nd phase implementation for Porous and Hips production line, which improves production time flow and traceability records.
- Provided end-to-end maintenance support for Porous and Hips productions line to reduce reworks, recalls and containments.
- Trained 500+ machine operators, inspector and engineers on InfinityQS System.
- Updated 50+ inspection criteria and procedures to increase production quality.
- Supervise and instruct 6 team members with their daily duties.
- Maintain and regulate all machinery.
- Tracking and approving the production quality standards.
- Provided troubleshooting assistance with equipment issues and performed assembly/repair as needed.
- Managing product inventory.
- Generated daily status and incident report to management team.
Confidential, Brick, NJ
- Performed assistant supervisory duties including of new employees.
- Ensured safe food preparation guidelines were applied.
- Improved services and gained customer loyalty through interaction/feedback.
- Assisted with inventory control and stock ordering.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
- Performed research in a collaborative team environment under the supervision of Confidential .
- Responsible for communicating with members of the team and all the concerning authorities as a team leader.
- Worked with the team to design mechanical bird and manufacture parts for the project.
- Performed research under Confidential .
- Research included design and behavior of soft robots.
- Applied research to designing a soft robot prototype that successfully picked up objects using air-pumps.
- Identified flexible and light material for the soft robot.
- Worked and collaborated in a team environment.
- Design the exhaust panel with team members.
- Utilized lab machineries/tools to manufacture designed parts.