Languages: Fluent in Arabic and basic Spanish
Supervisor and Intramural Official
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Worked with recreational sports as an intramural’s sports referee
- Communicate with staff on company standard polices and regulations, organize work groups, coached employees, oversee the workflow at our facilities and enforced the rules.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
System Admin Intern
- Fixed the servers when goes down by replacing hard drives and RAM
- Worked to become more familiar with all active IS Projects to facilitate project completion
- Participate in webinar meetings and support IS staff on project management
- Managed small projects independently by running meetings, manage agendas and providing recaps
- Up keeping of the data center and Organized fiber cords: from LC to LC, SC to LC and SC to SC
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Effectively communicated with co - workers to promote, respect and enhance customer satisfaction
- Assisted in management duties: training new employees, money collection, and held accountable for carrying large amounts of money. Handled cash, credit or check transactions with customers.