Current IT professional, industry CERTIFIED and highly skilled in customer relations. Aggressively seeking multiple IT specific s through . Extensive amount of interpersonal communication skills. Highly motivated and driven worker. Seeking new opportunities. Valuable assets to your esteemed organization as an active member.
- Troubleshoot voice and data networks
- Cable installation, maintenance, and repair
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues related to external and internal networks
- Install operating system service packs, updates, and other security patches
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and uninstall software, as well as peripherals
- Maintain and troubleshoot various Windows and configure access to shared resources and peripherals
- Windows utilities to manage hard drives
- Troubleshoot Hyper: V and VMware issues and errors
- Knowledge and experience with virtual infrastructures
- Apply static IP addresses to multiple devices
- Set: up and maintain firewalls and anti - virus software
- Ability to configure storage spaces
- Printer support and maintenance
- Implement basic wireless networks, and various topologies
Sign Shop Designer
- Designs signs using the latest technology, drawing and painting techniques.
- Took lead in all projects completed by sign shop. Managed operations and productivity, overlooked supply inventory, and managed sign shop employees.
- Manages bulk food/candy department and oversee staff. Creates work schedule to ensure coverage of department during hours of the store operations.
- Uphold compliance of federal and storewide health and safety regulations. Communicates with customers, colleagues, and management to provide exemplary customer service.
- Assist with the onboarding in other departments.
- Repaired broken machines for department.
- Creates cakes, pastries and sweets for Confidential .
- Stocks the department with required products to keep it full at all times.
- Takes orders for custom cakes and desserts.
- Performs customer service daily for all customer needs over the phone, online and in person.
- Open and closes the department for management.
- Cleans the bakery daily to keep up to standard for food safety.
- Manages, recruits, and onboards new staff members.
- Processes payroll and oversees all financial duties.
- Communicates with clients to establish staging and lighting arrangement.
- Uses The Hog software to operate lights during productions.
- Repairs damaged equipment and replaces broken light bulbs in high powered light systems.
Graphic Design Internship
- Assists graphics designer to create Flash Web sites.
- Designs business cards and fliers.
- Reviews graphic design portfolios for selecting future interns.
- Gives input on various media projects.