With more than 15 year of experience within the Asset Management in procurement, acquisition, hardware, software and compliancy, I bring a broad skill set and hands on experience to the table. I understand the various frameworks and guidelines from ISO, NIST and COBIT as well as best practices when it comes to building and running an Asset Management organization. I have successfully lead and project managed multiple companies to establish a successful asset management organization.
Asset Management Consultant
- Key responsibilities of this position: senior technology procurement negotiator, with a focus on key, strategic, highly visible software based technology suppliers and promoting the use of best practices and techniques in sourcing, procurement and contract development responsibilities may include sharing standardized, best in class contractual terms and conditions with other Confidential divisions, providing guidance and direction as needed for Proof of Concepts, Statement of Work, Request for Quote, Request for Information, SaaS Agreement as well as evaluation agreements.
SW Asset Management Consultant
- Key responsibilities for this position: senior technology software procurement negotiator for enterprise software with main focus on top 5 vendors.
- Secondary role within this position: project manage the effort to establish a software asset management organization based upon the current tool set.
- Work with the various stakeholders, hardware asset team and tools team to build a software repository and governance program to create a compliance and audit ready posture for the company enterprise wide.
- Environment size 7,500 servers, 5 main frames and 40,000 end user devices.
VP SW Asset Management
- Establish a software asset management organization within the company.
- Work with the current stakeholders within the bank, the hardware asset team and tool team to create a software repository.
- Create policy, procedures, governance and framework that provides an audit ready posture for all vendors / publishers. Set standards that meet Best Practices, NIST, COBIT, ITIL, SOX and FFEIC. Negotiated and reviewed all software contracts, proposals and renewals.
- Environment size: 10,000 servers, 3 mainframes, and 65,000 end user devices.
SW Asset Management Director
- Create and establish a software asset management organization.
- Build end to end process and procedures as well as the policy and governance to lead the organization.
- Environment size 6,000 servers and 40,000 end user devices
Tech Writer, Asset Mgmt
- Provide Confidential internal and external customer a continual Audit Readiness posture.
- Build internal tracking system for the various internal and external audits and reviews.
- Establish cross vertical and cross geography communications and processes.
- Establish Root Cause Analyst for each review / audit finding with key work instructions.
- Provide review / audit results for management and executives on all reviews / audits.
- Project Manage tasks to be transitions to other geography.
- Develop an effective hardware and software inventory baseline for my account(s).
- Perform annual as well as monthly software license recon to reduce audit exposure.
- Monitor all software license agreements to keep customer(s) compliant and reduce cost.
- Provide guidance to the Finance and Accounting team on hardware and software forecasting for the up and coming quarter(s) and the next year.
- Mentor new team members on process, procedures and tools.
- Review account contracts and schedules for ownership and deliverables to maintain an audit readiness posture.
- Drive action plans to completion to make sure exposures are removed and communicated to all other accounts.
Service Solution Specialist - Technical Writer
- Negotiate and write all Document of Understanding, Statement of Work, Budget and Planning Letters and Process Change Request for the United States Sales Team
- Inside Global Sales Advocate to assist the inside sales force in the United States in how and when to engage Confidential Integrated Technology Services.
- Provide Project Management and Project Coordination task on all new Installations, Roll Outs and Staffing Needs for the Confidential contracts won.
- Be a point of contact for the Confidential internal sales force to help develop Statements of Work and/ or Budget and Planning Letter for internal and external Confidential customers.
- Provide to all new Technical Writers / Solution Specialists to the department.