A challenging position as a Recruiter that would best utilize my expertise in a respected business environment. This position should have many opportunities for an aggressive, committed individual with the leadership abilities needed to advance
- Behavioral interviewing techniques, extensive knowledge of state and federal labor laws.
- Proficient working with personal computers, automated databases, Webhire, Brassing, AIRS, People click and Alexus.
- Several years of agency and Internet recruiting experience.
PROFESSIONAL RECRUITER EXPERIENCE:
- Contract recruitment consultant to dynamic Start - ups and established companies.
- Working flexible hours on-site and off-site. Providing recruitment services company-wide.
- Responsible for sourcing, identifying, attracting, securing and closing the hard to find candidates.
- Interview, pre qualify, pre close, close and recommend to hiring managers what is necessary to close potential candidates.
- Direct sourcing candidates using advanced Internet and diverse recruitment techniques.
- Liaison between candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide advice, direction and expertise to management on recruitment techniques.
- Perform reference checks and coach hiring managers on reference techniques.
- Personable, easy going, creative, flexible, professional, team player, can do attitude and ability to work independently in a technically challenging, fast paced environment in start ups or established companies. Negotiate offers and close hires