Accomplished Lead Production Control Specialist with experience in documentation, testing, scheduling and monitoring of IBM mainframe and cross platform production applications. Providing expertise with laser focus on Operational Stability, reducing down time and outages for Distribution Centers and the Business user communities.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Lean Six Sigma - Yellow belt
- Team Player and Mentor
- ESP, CA WA Workstation
- System troubleshooting
- 99.9% Encore Restart rate
- Multi-task in a high pace environment
- Attention to detail
- Disaster Recovery
- JCL, TSO, IMS, CICS, DB2, VSAM
- Online scheduler Jobtrac / CA ESP, Oracle scheduler, Encore restart
- File transfer, Spectrum, Service Center 2.0, MoveiT Central
Confidential, Framingham, MA
Lead Production Control Specialist
- Verification and setup of holiday scheduling.
- Monitor production processing for accuracy, timeliness and restart abended procedures to meet SLA’s as required for all IBM mainframe and cross platform procedures.
- Resolve all abended procedures by contacting appropriate personal when assistance is needed. Creating service now tickets and document resolutions as needed.
- Evaluate daily production schedules to ensure proper utilization of computer resources.
- Monitor Servers and Applications via spectrum, SCOMM, and CCSS software.
- Perform Disaster recovery test held off-site to insure business continuity.
- Support Year End reporting by working with multiple support teams, setup / verify special scheduling.
- SharePoint admin, responsible for setting up and maintaining department’s webpage.