- Result oriented fintech professional with proven capability in leading development teams to provide technology solutions that drive strategic business goals.
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to articulate complex concepts to stakeholders in order to elicit the actual user needs.
- Analytical approach to business problem identification and decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, self - motivated and detail oriented.
- Ability to manage requirements for multiple projects; prevent scope creep.
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall principles and practices.
- Possess excellent understanding of technical aspects of development such as XML, API’s, web services, methods and OOD. Hands on experience with SQL data query.
- User Stories, BRD’s, Flow Charts, Sequence Diagrams, Process Flows, Release Planning.
Barclays - Wilmington, DE
Technical Product Owner: Credit Cards Acquisition
- Managing overall requirements as the lead BSA for Barclays Cards Platform Modernization initiative and efficiently maintaining 90 days (6 sprints) backlog at all time.
- Partner with Product Owners and Project Team to organize Business Inceptions, evaluate priorities for MVP, identify dependencies, and manage the product backlog for the Cards Platform Modernization initiative.
- Produced functional and technical specifications as part of a partnership/integration with Uber Inc. to launch a brand new Credit Card.
- Identified lack of a standard documentation that could be readily used during new partner onboarding, and created one that is actively being used.
- Collaborated with Fraud Stakeholders to formulate a solution for an enhanced Fraud ID Verification process of Apple Inc. customers applying for Barclays credit cards.
- Created (and actively managing) data mapping and technical documentation for a third-party integration project with Experian’s Fraud Risk Management system.
Confidential - Malvern, PA
SME/BA: Consumer Lending
- SME for lending products to drive projects serving various business sectors of the organization such as Marketing, Fraud risk, Credit risk and Compliance.
- Responsible for authoring requirements, engaging with tech teams and taking the project through launch and actively involved in post-production activities/issues.
- Main point of contact for third party vendor TransUnion for projects such as Fraud Detection with TransUnion’s High Risk Fraud Alert™ (HRFA) program and Credit Reporting under Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- Closely monitored post production on Pilot launches and helped decide Go/No-Go for national rollouts. Responsible for triage, analysis, and resolution of production issues.
- Collaborated with Release Management to assess release timelines and release dates and plan Change Requests.
BSA: Digital Small Business Banking
- Created high quality requirements for a brand new digital product resulting in 10K accounts in just 2 markets and more than 15MM in deposits in the first year.
- Led a development team to build workflow engine which held business eligibility rules and performed validation checks via API integrations with internal systems and external vendors.
- Implemented Customer Identification Program (CIP), Know Your Customer (KYC) and Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA) solutions to validate identity in real time.
- Increased customer acquisition by enhancing a back office business process for Operations unit to filter low-risk customers and manually review within an SLA of 1 day.
- Utilized data analytics to negotiate in-house and vendor business rules in order to increase successful account opening thus increasing revenue.
- Ensured successful delivery of minimum viable products (MVP’s).
- Maintained healthy relationships with stakeholders across different time zones to continuous discussion and produce quality requirements.
Systems Accountant: Management Analyst
- Set up and implement system for reconciling bank accounts and credit card accounts, recording expense vouchers on day-to-day basis under various heads of account and prepare computerized payroll of employees.
- Direct, devise and implement accounting systems for preparing revenue received /sales summaries on a daily basis, vouching of guest folios and cash sales invoices.
- Calculate various accounting ratios and financial information and present them to the owner for decision making.