- Engineering professional with extensive, diverse and well - rounded functional, integration and hands on DELL Boomi in IT systems and deliver simple, stable and scalable solutions using innovative and best practice methods.
- Five Years of experience in DELL Boomi.
- Expertise in liaising with business and technical areas to achieve on-time, on-budget, and on-spec project completions.
- Expertise in setting up DELL Boomi Atom Clouds, local Atoms, and Molecules.
- Experience in Integrating Salesforce CRM, Workday, NetSuite, Oracle E-Business Suite using DELL Boomi.
- Development experience in building complex integrations using DELL Boomi.
- Expertise in developing Integration processes as per requirement using different connectors, logical steps, andmessage steps.
- Experience in Configuration of DELL Boomi with Sales Force CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Flat Files.
- Profound knowledge in building different Mapping Function using standard and custom functions usingJava script and Groovy Script.
- Expertise in Dell Boomi integration technology for the proposed architecture of integration processes.
- Experience in Full Life Cycle Implementations i.e., requirements gathering, analysis, design, documentation, development, implementation, testing, deploying and supporting solutions.
- Experience in design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Expertise in (SOAP, REST) Web Services & API Management with different profiles XML, JSON, DATABASE, FLATFILE.
- Designed and Configured Atoms both stand-alone - on-premise and cloud-based in the integration environment.
- Experience in Build processes to consume other systems' SOAP and REST API's.
- Expertise with SuccessFactors, and other SAAS related integrations.
- Experience in XML, SOAP, JSON and Web Services.
- Experience in client interactions forming cohesive team environments for various issues and clarifications, required to go ahead with the project deliverables.
- Expertise in analytical and problem determination-debugging and solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work well in a team/Individual environment.
Languages: C, C++, SQL,PL/SQL.
Integration EDI/XML/IDOC: Dell Boomi AtomSphere Local, Dell Boomi AtomSphere cloud (SaaS)
Boomi Connectors: Database, Workday, Salesforce CRM, Web Service
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
Operating Environments: MS Windows, Linux/UNIX.
Web Services: XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP, REST.
Dell Boomi Integration Developer
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
- Gathered the requirements by interacting with Vendorsand Stakeholders.
- Designed interfaces using Boomi where quality and performance were of utmost importance.
- Participated in EAI /B2B which allowed me to use most of the Dell Boomi Platform.
- Worked on Dell Boomi Connectors like FTP, Mail, Database, Salesforce, Web Services Listener, HTTP Client, Web Services SOAP Client, SuccessFactors, Trading Partner.
- Developed the Database/Flatfile/JSON/XML profiles, Boomi Mappings, Processes using with different connectors/shapes and logic shapes between the application profiles and different Trading partners using Dell Boomi.
- Designed and Configured Extensions for Connector components.
- Developed custom groovy scripts to read the files from one system and upload them to FTP server.
- Involved in consuming Web Services to perform transactions.
- Participated in discussions with the user for gathering the requirements for Recruiting, marketing, and onboarding, Talent Management & Employee Central.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Co-ordination with the offshore development teams to address technical or business requirements related queries.
Environment: Dell Boomi AtomSphere Local, Dell Boomi AtomSphere cloud (SaaS), Groovy script, XML, Oracle 11gdatabase, SQL database.
Dell Boomi Developer
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Gathered the requirements from the Vendors and Stakeholders.
- Designed and developed many interfaces for the migration project to migrate the land data from the Stored Procedures to the Salesforce application.
- Developed the Boomi interface for the google drive integration.
- Developed the Boomi interfaces for the migration of the data from the capital database to the HANA and was responsible for moving into the production.
- Developed and supported the salesforce Land integration project.
- Worked and Supported the salesforce integration team for the sync interfaces.
- Developed the interfaces for the Ip.com as per the requirement for the lead and the broker types.
Environment: Dell Boomi AtomSphere Local, Dell Boomi AtomSphere cloud (SaaS),SQL database.
DELL Boomi Integration Consultant
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Coordinating and interacting with SuccessFactors Functional consultants, customer functional team to understand the integration business Requirements.
- Participated in requirements gathering, integration Design, Development, Configuration, Administration, and Documentation.
- Developed Integration requirement documents, data mapping document for every interface by understanding the functional requirements.
- Developed a custom outbound integration to integrate Assessment system People Answers and SF RCM.
- Developed a custom inbound integration to update assessment results in SF RCM system and custom background check integration with third-party BGC system Gard and transfer Job Applicants data.
- Used SF APIs Job Application, Job Requisition, and Assessment Report API to build integrations in BOOMI.
- Worked with People Answers team and Sterling BGC team to validate integration results.
- Participated in cutover activities and hyper care.
Environment: DELL Boomi, Xml, Oracle 11g database.
Dell Boomi Consultant
- Participated in gathering requirements, analyze them and provide end to end solution with Sterling Integrator.
- Configured environments in Atom sphere and configured Atom cloud & Atom/Molecule local to each environment.
- Worked on building integration processes integrating cloud-based applications (SaaS/PaaS), and On-Premise Enterprise Applications.
- Integrating multiple SaaS platforms like Salesforce and other legacy systems such as SAP ERP, Baan ERP using Dell Boomi.
- Architecture and design of frameworks/standards by implementing SOA-based services, applying key SOA design patterns and EAI patterns.
- Participated in gathering & documenting mapping requirements, creating technical specification mapping documents.
- Participated in communicating with the business team & trading partners to onboard new trading partners.
- Developed custom mapping functions using Groovy & Java scripts.
- Redesigned the process to make them easily understandable and generic & have multiple subprocesses.
Environment: Dell Boomi AtomSphere Local, Dell Boomi AtomSphere cloud (SaaS), Groovy script,XML
Dell Boomi Consultant
- Finalize the requirements with Business Analysts
- Create High Level Design.
- Build the Boomi API and endpoints
- Build Boomi process to cater source and target system requirements.
- Unit test and demo the use case at the end of every sprint.
- In corporate the changes suggested in End user Demo
- Interaction with Boomi product team on regular basis to get the necessary support on Boomi managed cloud and sharing the concerns related to performance and scalability.
- Interaction with client’s higher authorities to discuss the overall integration approach.
- Managing production releases of Boomi integrations
- Analyzing the error logs after every production release.
- Troubleshooting and Fixing production issues.
- Work with Finance team to integrate Billing system with Netsuite via Dell boomi.
Environment: DELL Boomi, Xml, SQL database, Salesforce.