- More than two years of professional experience in analysis, design and development of Business Applications with Salesforce CRM as the focus area.
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce Customization, Integration, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Data Utilities, Designing, Analytics, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Experience in SFDC customization of reports and dashboards.
- Experience with data migration and updates through the tool app exchange Data Loader in salesforce.com
- Expertise in Administration, Configuration, Customization, Development, Integration and support on Salesforce.com Platform.
- Experienced in Salesforce.com Live Agent Console setup in Service Cloud.
- Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with Third Party Applications.
- Expertise in analyzing and documenting the workflows and functionality of existing systems.
- Experience in Salesforce for Outlook (SFO) product Outlook Connector.
- Coordinated among various teams and vendors and effectively managed offshore resources.
- Self - motivated and capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes, and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
Salesforce Technologies: Workflows & Approvals, Reports & Dashboards, Email services, Formula, Validation rules, Security Controls.
Integration tools: workbench, Data Loader and Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production).
Interface Tools Date Loader, SQL Loader
Microsoft Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SQL server reporting service and MS-Office
Junior Salesforce Admin
- Create profiles and permissions documentation, data mapping, and reporting and dashboard building.
- Design Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Manage salesforce application user profile, permissions roles, and validation rules.
- Develop workflow ruled and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field update to implement business logic.
- Design and deploy Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Design, develop, deploy page layout, components, custom objects, custom tabs, visual force pages to reach the needs of organizations.
- Use field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Building the security model for the organization using Security, Roles, Field Accessibility, Organization Wide Default Settings, Profiles, Field Level Security, Permission Sets, and Sharing Settings.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permission to provide shared access among different users.
- Implement picklists, dependent picklists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Develop several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Generate several Reports and Report folders to support managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and organized various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Data migration using Data Loader.
- Employed Data Loader to read, extract, and load data from CSV file.
- Achieve import and export operations to load customer data and other master data adopting data loader.
- Implicate in mapping the fields among the current reporting system and Salesforce using data loader.
- Skilled on Case Management, captured cases from the company's website and customer emails.
- Manage Auto response rules if customers approached beyond the business hours.
- Toiled on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Generate sync of contacts, email alerts, events and tasks amidst Salesforce to Outlook and Outlook to Salesforce strongly.
- Organize Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates for various standard and custom objects.
- Deliver continuing support in the areas of SFDC configuration, administration, reporting, data migration, solution design and project coordination.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Security Controllers, Window 7.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Travel Accounting Specialist
- Record payments by entering them into a ledger.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted. Prepare bank reconciliation
- Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity.
- Arranging flights, insurance and accommodation
- Collect on accounts by sending bill reminders and communicating with customers via n phone, email, fax and mail.
- Sending out tickets to clients and Collecting and processing payments
- Preparing routine entries and post financial transactions.
- Producing financial statements such as budgets, billings, and reimbursement.
- Helping in proper maintenance, arrangement, and efficient utilization of departmental equipment, inventories, and supplies.
Environment: Sabre Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and QuickBooks