- Over 20 years of IT experience in TOGAF 9.1, Business Process Management, Systems Design, Development, Testing, Integration and Implementation of complex e - Commerce, Client/Server and Web based n-tier architecture systems B2B/B2C with excellent management experience in Manufacturing, Financial, Telecommunication, Banking, Insurance and Hospital domains.
- Strategic Thinker capable of analyzing current state, target state, gap analysis, blueprinting, and road-mapping to effective delivery.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, reference architectures, architectural governance, diagramming, design patterns and IT practices.
- Elicitation, Validation, Stakeholders, and Enterprise Analysis to determine the excellent Business Solution design to find the best solution to meet the Stake Holders requirements.
- Experience includes major financial instruments within Investment Banking, Loan, Mortgage and Brokerage environments Equity, Fixed income, FX, Derivatives, Securities, Commodity Trading, Mutual Funds, Options, Swaps, Asset Backed Securities, SWIFT Messaging, Underwriting process, Credit Card Services, and Hedge Funds .
- Well acquainted in business process discovery, design, modeling, development, implementation and deployment.
- Well versed in Architecture Analysis, Enterprise Analysis, Business Process Analysis, Improvement, and Optimization.
- Excellent in Project Management, Configuration Management, Solutions Architecture and a pplication Integration, and Collaborative Solution Development.
- Implemented Industry Best Practices, IT Strategy, Gap Analysis using Business Process Management (BPM), TOGAF, Value Chain, ROI for Application Consolidation, Migration, Virtualization, and Agile.
- Paved the path to adoption of Content Management, Portals, Collaboration, Mobile and other platforms using leading open source products.
- Extensive experience using JAVA-J2EE technologies including specialization XML, XSL, XSLT, JAXP, SAX, DOM.
- BPM, SOA, Web Services, EAI middleware, and n-tier client/server.
- In-depth Architectural knowledge of Web-Portal/Application Servers implemented on J2EE technology including IBM WebSphere 5.0/4.0.5/4.0.3/3.5.
- Extensive experience in SOA technologies and Enterprise Integration using Web Services & Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Business Process Execution Language (BPEL).
- Extensive OOAD design and development in Java, C++, JDBC, JMS, UML, Rational Rose 2000, SOAP, Embedded and Internet/Intranet Technologies.
- Excellent work experience with XML/Database Mapping, writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and Triggers with major Relational Databases Oracle 9i/8i, DB2, and MS SQL Server 2000/7.0 .
- Expertise in designing and developing components using Enterprise Java Beans over Application servers and platforms such as IBM Visual Age 4.0/3.5, WebSphere Studio for Application Developer 5.0.2/5.0/4.0.3 , IBM Web Sphere 5.0/4.0.5/4.0.3/3.5.
- Expertise with Java-based GUI development for Web-based Intranet, Extranet and e-Commerce solutions.
EAI Technologies: IBM WebSphere MQ 5.3 (MQ Series5.2, webMethods, LDAP, Apache, SOAP, SOA, Aqua logic BPM, Lombardi BPM, JBPM, Appian BPM, Oracle BPM, JBPM,B2B
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 3.5,4.0,5.0/ BEA WebLogic 5.0/6.1/7.0/8.1 , Oracle9iAS
Development Tools: IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.0, IBM Visual Age for Java 3.5, Borland JBuilder 8/9
Design Patterns & CASE Tools: Jakarta Struts, MVC Model, OOPS, UML, IBM Rational Rose 2001 e/e, ILog Jrules
RDBMS: DB2 7.0/6.0, Oracle 7.x/8i/9i, MS SQL Server 7/2000 e/e, Informix, Sybase 11.x
DB Tools: Intersolv Data Direct Explorer 1.5, WinSQL 3.5
SCM & Migration Tools: PVCS Version Manager, IBM Rational Clear Case, CVS Repository
Testing Tools: JUnit
Other Tools: MS Project 2000
ERP Packages: Oracle Applications 10.x/11i
Operating Systems: Windows NT/AS/2000/XP, UNIX (Sun Solaris 8), IBM AIX 4.3, HP-UX 11.x, Linux and OS 390
Senior Enterprise Architect
- As a Senior Enterprise Architect provided consulting services to build dumas journey which is commercial business loan process for American express
- Dumas journey involves Commercial Merchant Financing for short term business loans based on criterion - history of credit/debit receivables, pulls repayment for the loan
- Provided the road map for dumas journey, current state and to be model
- Proposed the micro services integration with jbpm thin orchestration layer for dumas journey
- Migrating consumer non-card lending process from Pega system to jBPM System.
- Installed the jBPM and configured jBPM on ePAAS cloud environment with postGres DB.
- Provided omni channel strategic approach
- Used the EA patterns for common messaging model and building the service catalogue with service repository and entitlements.
- Using the Spring Boot with Docker implementation using Git and Gradle scripts using Java.
- Designed and implemented full text searching module of Accident Prevention center with Apache Lucene engine.
- Migrating the Blaze Fico rules running on WebSphere application server 7.x to Red Hat Decision Manger rules(Drools) on Jboss EAP
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Enterprise Solution Architect
- Developed technology roadmaps, RFP creation and the technology alignment for the
- Applied Architectural Best Practices and sound methodologies to support capabilities analysis and Business Process Reengineering.
- Prepared and delivered planning tools and presentations to communicate architecture practices, project schedules, resource requirements, and program status to AXIS clients for reinsurance, insurance, A&H (Accident, Health) and corporate.
- Designed solution architecture and conceptual architecture artifacts for MDM phase 3.
- Delivered technical specifications for MDM phase 3 using Tibco BPM.
- Provided data tools and repository, identifiers and relationships between the data items and hierarchies, data models for MDM
- Built the service catalog with Micro Services strategy.
- Migrated the Tibco ESB services on-prem to Azure Cloud with Big Data Hadoop.
- Third-party support for SSO, Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Directory Services.
- Provided BPM product evaluation for AXIS SDLC to set the BPM discipline and recommended JBPM.
- Provided the Best Practices guide with SOA reference architecture with BPM, ESB, data integration, service integration, coarse grained and Micro Services bimodal approach with DevOps continuous integration and provided the blueprint.
- Provided the architecture feedback documents for AXIS governance projects.
- Designed the micro services strategic approach with bimodal architectural strategy
- Integrated Mule ESB with JBPM Drools engine
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Managed project management and deployment level architecture initiatives across business and technical domains.
- Excellent work experience in JAVA-J2EE technologies including specialization XML, XSL, XSLT, JAXP, SAX, DOM,BPM, SOA, Web Services, EAI middleware, n-tier client/server.
- Provided the solution architecture artifact with Trial Scope infrastructure, Eclipse (Siebel CRM) and Web Methods Integration server Infrastructure. Provided the interface design approach for integration systems
- Laid out Enterprise Architecture Framework based on TOGAF.
- Performed Enterprises and Architecture Analysis to solution design to meet business requirements.
- Supported technical integration activities for CTD replacement activity under OTM project for the new SaaS, based application is PharmaCM (Trial Scope).
- Created architecture scope, lead and/or develop conceptual, Logical and Physical architectures across business, application, data and technology domains.
- Reviewed ongoing and proposed projects to identify opportunities for reuse and process improvement.
- Reviewed project deliverables for completeness, quality, risk and compliance with established project architecture standards and business vision.
- Integrated with BPM / EA Tools such as IDS Sheer ARIS and Implemented and designed Enterprise integration architectures & solutions.
- Defined and communicated the “big picture” in terms of the overall integration solution (both functional and technical components) and broke it down into smaller manageable work units.
- Integrated with AWS with ESB.
- Trained the re-use around applications & SOA services and when to apply to the junior team members.
- Collaborated with business owner, system owner, client team members to gain extensive knowledge of system.
- Integrated Web Methods ESB with SalesForce Commerce Cloud using Apex calls and Restful services.
- Worked closely with other technology area and makes recommendations for use based on business value.
- Worked closely with Business Users to enable business processes using SFDC.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call Center, Chatter & App-Exchange applications.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Extensive experience in Data Migration and Integration using Data Loader.
- In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with ERP applications like SAP using Informatics-on-Demand.
- Extensive experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in migrating data from legacy systems to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Designed the business process in BPMN 2.0 in Sparx Enterprise Architect tool for CCAR regulatory process.
- Conducted JAD sessions, designed the business process for Level2, Level 3 and Level 4 in Enterprise Architect.
- Created business process for 14A, 14 M and 14Q.
- Created run book for the process documentations.
- Created the JBPM framework for Level4 using RESTful services and JSON (Jersey API).
- Designed and developed BPMN 2.0 process modelling using Oracle BPM 12c for CCAR 14A, 14M and 14Q process.
- Migrated existing Oracle BPM 10g processes to Oracle BPM 12c using BPM migration utility tools and provided evaluation and analysis architecture for Oracle BPM 12c.
- Simulated the Market risk audit and generated the report using BAM(business activity monitoring).
- BPM processes has tasks for monthly, quarterly or annual reporting where internal audit teams gets notified that assign control tests and evaluate results based on their outcome.
- BPM process allows the audit team to raise, track and remediate issues; while yet another BPM process enables surveys to be created and their results reported.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ F eb
- Worked closely with vendors, on designs, plans, and schedules of implementation and deployments of new systems.
- Coordinated with impacted business and technology teams on the implementation and deployments.
- Monitored and tracked the project and insured it was on schedule and informed senior management in regard to its status.
- Integrated TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks and TIBCO MDM using the TIBCO MDM Adapter and processed new records in Tibco.
- Used ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks service to integrate to the SAP-based system.
- Defined, prepared and worked closely with QA and Business Teams on test cases for new systems.
- Responsible for the associated documentation relating to project - specifically relating to planning and scheduling of implementation.
- Proficient on Appian BPM Cloud platform and have helped clients adopt this BPM technology across business processes to optimize and automate them with effectiveness and reduce business pain areas.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Migrated the ALBPM 5.7 workflow applications Obliger Limit exceptions(OLE), Credit Risk Credit Apps, CDO Support, GES (Global Entitlement Systems),CDO Ratings and CDOCollateral to Oracle 10g BPM for mortgage commercial applications.
- Integrated .NET UI with java services layer.
- Supported the current 5.7 projects and fixing the current migration issues.
- ALBPM 5.7 Obliger Limit exceptions, Credit Risk credit Apps, Support projects were being updated.
- Deployed the 5.7 workflow applications on dev and SIT unix boxes.
- Implemented process, business logic and process transitions through Java Application Development (JAD).
- Integrated processes into the Enterprise framework and applications using process API (PAPI).
- Designed and documented the Flood Cert Determination, Deal Maintenance, Construction Draw, Non-Construction Draw and CRA Business process for Municc Deal Trax System.
- Configured the ESAT entitlements for Oracle BPM 10gr3 and migrated the Oracle BPM RMI calls to Web service calls.
- Designed and implemented Post CRA workflow by providing the Web service calls for Oracle BPM.
- Interacted with business users for Flood Cert workflow changes. Designed and implemented the workflow changes.
- Configured two-way SSL in web logic server by enforcing the Deal Trax Client to present a certificate.
- Enterprise Portal, Content Server, Collaboration Server, BPM and Migrated Oracle BPM 10g processes to Oracle BPM 12c using BPM migration utility.
- Created Oracle BAM 12c real-time, dynamic dashboards to update without having to refresh the browser and also "tactical" dashboards to allow a user to change parameters with a new perspective of the data without having to develop a database query.
- Designed and integrated EAI in the organization and developed SOA Governance (Center of Excellence) for organization.
- Recommended and documented best practices, standards and guidelines to Stake holders.
- Developed the BPEL Task flows and BPMN 11g Review Process and approval process of Contracts for PeopleSoft client