- My objective is to succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and render a service which gives job satisfaction and self - development while I achieve both personal and organizational goals.
- I am a hardworking, self-motivated Professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good track record of successfully managing projects of different complexity in various environments.
- I possess excellent investigative, analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills which boosted my keen interest in the Customer Service sector.
- From past working experience, I have constantly met targets and expectations set, while handling complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- My goal is to do my best to ensure that customers are happy.
- I look forward to gaining valuable exposures in your company while applying my various acquired skills.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Fuel Station MANAGER
- Just before my position as a Manager, I worked as a Supervisor at the branch’s E-commerce (CLICKLIST) department which involves online orders, pickup, complaints handling and balancing of all deposits.
- As a Manager, I oversee all operations of the fuel center including cashiering, visual merchandising and organization of sale items.
- I supervise entry-level employees, set their schedules, train new hire, resolve workplace conflicts and if necessary, administer disciplinary action.
- I process paperwork and money to be picked up by the Armored Car.
- I ensure that our customers experience exceptional service and I handle their requests and issues impartially.
- Asides Computer, I use RF Handheld Scanners to place orders for the department.
- This role requires both great leadership and communicative skill, and ability to pay extra attention to details; skills which I believe to have competently demonstrated within the company.
Confidential, Shreveport, Louisiana
Child Nutrition CLERK
- I created upbeat and friendly work environment with staff and students, performed cooking and foodservice duties in the kitchen serving over 800 students.
- I effectively communicated with staff to meet the customized nutritional needs of special diet students, processed accounting paperwork and made bank deposits.
- I provided support for a variety of Food Service functions including cooking, serving, cashiering and sanitation duties.
Confidential, Arlington, Texas
Service Deli CLERK
- I greeted customers with Excellent Customer Service and prompt response to requests, priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took department inventory.
- I proficiently took customers’ orders over the phone and prepared them to specification.
- I maintained department cleanliness safety and sanitation in accordance with company policy.