Seeking a job for long term opportunity where my experience, qualification, and skills would be helpful to the growth of my employer and myself as well.
- Accounting/ Bookkeeping/ Management Reporting.
- Auditing experienced only in Pakistan.
- Assisting for Preparation of Capital and Operating budget.
- Command on MS Office ( Excel - Advance Level, word and Power Point )
- User of QuickBooks Pro Plus Accounting system.
- User of Oracle DBA in house - NT Based Environment in Confidential Pakistan.
- User of SAP FICO - as a functional user and also team member who implemented the SAP in DuPont.
- User of J.D Edwards Application environment (i.e.) A/c. Payable, Sales Order Process and General Accounting.
- User of IBM AS/400 System - Accounting, MAPICS in Philips Company Pakistan.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Assisting & responsible for Preparation of Company’s financial statement (Profit & Loss, Balance sheet statement and others integral financial reports in accordance with company’s standard.
- Responsible for collecting & analyzing financial data and making recommendation to Management.
- Contribute to developing estimates, operating plan / forecasts / review.
- Actively participate with Operations Management to improve productivity.
- Perform multiple banks reconciliations and prepare month end journal entries into book of accounts.
- Responsible for manage timely process of vendor’s payments via ACH / Wire Transfer or checks as per terms and condition.
- Reconcile GL Accounts for make sure all adjustment is appropriately recorded at month end.
- Prepare of reports that summarized company activity and financial position in area of income and expenses.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for analysis of inventory with purchases and assets and liabilities accounts and other financial transactions.
- Prepare and compile analysis of reports that summarized company “s activity and financial position in area of income and expenses
- Review & analyze revenue and explain variance between current month, prior month with budget.
- Process multi state Employee’s weekly checks and Bi monthly checks and timely deposits their deductions.
- Summarize and submit timely Quarterly and Annually Federal, State Tax reports and State unemployment Assistance (i.e.) 941, 940, 944 and W-2 & 1099 for Taxes, MASS, CT, RI.
- Prepare and submit Monthly, Annual Sales Tax and Franchise Tax reports to concern state.
- Handle any duties assign by Company.
- Review all pre-operation expenditure bills / Invoices and compare with budget then approval for payments to suppliers, venders and contractor.
- Assisted and prepared of Business Plan / Forecast and rolling projections for management.
Sr. Account Officer
- Responsible check & verify of bills and invoice before processing of payment according to company policy, in addition for update records of Account Payable and Fixed Assist Modules.
- Coordinated with concerned dept. and vendor(s) for clarification if any.
- Responsible for Inter-Company transaction(s), Accounts payable / Receivable and month end cleanup process.
- Responsible for process of Bank payments by checks or (Wire Transfer) to the third party in accordance with DuPont policies
- Team Member was SAP FI Implementation project.
- Participated to Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly Results of Business Activities.
- Responsible to maintain and monitoring Local and Import Purchases and Supplier payments.
- Responsible to Manage Perpetual Inventory System, Raw Material, WIP and Finished Goods with coordination to Concerned Depts.
- Involved and prepared Product Cost Price(s) and Break Even Analysis and comparison with actual/budget for variance.
- Assist to Account Manager for preparation of Financial Accounts and coordinate to the external and internal Auditor.
- Worked as a team member who was transmitted to the Consolidated Package of Monthly, Quarterly Financials to Philips - Holland / Singapore through Business Reporting Tools / software.