- Scrum Master Certified (CSM)
- 20+ years experience that includes:
- Web Application / Software Design & Development
- Data Science / Analysis / DBA
- COTS, Financial, ERP Systems Implementation & Integration
- Project Management, Technical Leadership via Agile, Scrum, & PMI.
- ITIL Incident & Change Management Process Integration
- BS Degree in Business Finance Bloomsburg University (1993)
- Data Science Professional Certificate - Harvard University (est. 08/2020)
Skilled in Database Science, Analytics, Visualization, and Development using tools such as Python, Anaconda, Jupyter Notebook, R, R Studio, SQL Server, Oracle 12c, MySQL, Toad, Oracle Developer, Amazon RDS, PL/SQL, T-SQL, PostgreSQL, XML, Splunk, Informatica Power Center ETL, SSIS, Pentaho ETL, xPath, MiniTab, Mongo, Apache Spark, Hadoop, Databricks, Neo4j, Tableau, Excel, and Power BI.
Skilled in leadership, Scrum, Project Management, understanding organizational objectives, extracting requirements, planning, and delivering results to customers in what they want, at the quality expected, and at the time they require.
Confidential - STERLING, VA
Software Development Lead
- Member of CIO's leadership team, present statuses during weekly CIO meetings and contribute to monthly reports reviewed by top GAO leadership.
- Held weekly meetings with GAO technology monitors, development team meetings, weekly and daily sprint meetings, and strategy meetings associated with technology stack standardization, application design and architecture, development process automation, and workflow.
- Automation, workflow, and developer Tools: Jira, Confluence, Eclipse, GitLab, Jenkins, Selenium, Nexus, Docker, Zap, Openshift, JUnit, Maven, SonarQube, Zap, TwistLock, and Tableau.
- Provided technology leadership and project management in implementing custom web applications, integrations, and COTS solutions relating to web, monitoring, alerting, automation, and reporting systems.
- Presented weekly to IRS leadership regarding project statuses. Lead meetings with key stakeholders, development, engineering teams, and upper management within IRS in discussions relating to requirements, scope, architecture, milestones, testing, security, resource allocation, scheduling, & risks.
- Lead the implementation of Sharepoint server, various network monitoring systems, and custom web applications on the Cold Fusion and Sharepoint platforms. Integrated ITIL principles within implementations.
- Provide technology leadership, architect services, and project management for various website implementations.
Confidential - Fairfax, VA
Software Architect / Technical Lead / Project Management
- Lead the development of the first web portal DARPA deployment. The system was used for tracking budgets and progress of on-going DAPRA projects and automating budget approval processes, replacing inefficient paper-based processes. The system contained Dashboards and Graphs to help Project Managers, Analysts, and Budgeting Staff visualize current health of projects and contained drill-down capabilities for deeper views and analysis. Integrated web portal with back-end budgeting system Momentum. Performed special project security and data analysis and visualization using data science techniques and reported findings to DARPA.
Confidential - DC/VA/MD / PA
Technical Lead / Senior Software Developer / DBA / Data Analysis
- Web developer and DBA on application called WebMove, which was used at the US State Department to automate the employee relocation process. The application used ColdFusion, SQL Server, Windows Server, and DTS.
- Lead analyst and staff stock broker at Wealth Management / Investment firm. Used statistical analysis tools such as MiniTab, Paython 1.0, Lotus 1-2-3, & Excel for performing technical and functional analysis on investments and portfolio holdings and made predictions based on market trends. Held Series 7 Stock Broker License.