SPHERES OF EXCELLENCE:
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Inventory Control & Service Delivery
- SAP ERP/Budgeting/Cost Control
- Commercial Operations
- Training and Development
- Invoice Preparation & Managing
- Data Analytics with R / Excel
- Sourcing / Procurement
- Accounts Receivable Collection
- Team Management
- Client/Customer Service Oriented
Officer - Stores
- Played a major role in initiating Disposal of Industrial Wastes and Scrap materials through tendering process in Confidential Unit II which started its production. E-tendering, Inventory Management and Documentation support are the key aspects of the role.
- Started my career as a Management Trainee in Material Management and grew up to Deputy Manager.
- Worked in Service contracts, Procurements, Logistics, Warehouse Management and SAP MM Training / Administration.
- Completed contract cycles of around 5000 contracts in my tenure.
- Handled complete contract cycle of Imports & local procurements of Machineries & their spares, general engineering items and raw materials for Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation departments.
- Specialized in Vendor development through pre-qualification of vendors, E-Tendering, E procurement & Reverse auction activities.
- Successfully handled a warehouse having an inventory of 70,000 items in which 40,000 items were in stock.
- Cheerfully handled a team of 20 members and achieved the targets successfully as a team.
- Collaborated with teams from USA, Germany & Singapore.