Confidential, Avenel, NJ
Regional Human Resource Generalist
- HR data analytics support for the greater North East Business Unit.
- Partner with leadership to develop annual workforce strategy (perform workforce analysis, including turnover, total compensation, organizational structure, engagement, etc.)
- Oversees new hire orientation/ benefits regionally for operations, sales, administrative and management employees.
- Advise employees on benefits related issues such as medical, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and retirement benefits.
- Trains management and large employee groups on new roll outs at assigned locations.
- Provides benefit, compensation, unemployment and payroll support while interacting with subject matter and or specialist as needed.
- Assist benefits manager with administering annual open enrollment of health & welfare plans including the implementation of new plans, updates to the benefits enrollment system, and communicating changes to employees at a local level.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Supports local business partners and specialists in the staffing process on an as needed basis.
- Attends career fairs and campuses, related to the relevant openings per branch/region.
- Provides extensive employee relations support and serves as liaison between management and employees.
- Conducts thorough and unbiased investigations.
- Coach’s management through the various stages of performance management, conflict resolution, disciplinary and grievances, exit interviews and terminations.
- Processes severance packages when necessary.
- Connects with and provides analysis to the Legal department and executive management when involuntary separation is needed and or EEOC claims arises.
- Creates and evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Administration of HR metrics, reports, communication, surveys, organizational charts, record keeping, correspondence, and other reporting as requested by business partners.
- Payroll: Calculates new hire/ separated employee vacation accrual loads, process payout via HRIS systems.
- In charge of employee engagement efforts not limited to: round tables, survey administration and analysis, employee of the month, outreach efforts and additional various communication.
- Research’s and respond to initial unemployment/workers compensation requests as well as scheduling and notifying participants of upcoming hearings via Equifax Workforce Solutions.
- Partners with marketing and sales business partners to help build brand image and increase knowledge of company products.
- Working knowledge of the following ATS/HRIS systems: ICIMS, Taleo, Workday, SAP, Kronos, PeopleSoft, Cornerstone, E - Verify.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, Sharepoint, Power Point and Google Suite.
- Oversees the leave of absence website (UNUM) and employee claims. Partner with management to identify next steps based on the status of each claim.
Confidential, Cranbury, NJ
Associate Relations Representative
- Support the recruiting process, such as coordination/participation in interview days, assist with Drug Screen and background check follow up, liaison with candidates, coordinate needs with Recruiting Team, etc.
- Carry out all aspects of new hire orientation/on boarding to include: Complete and follow up on all new hire orientation needs; New Hire Forms; Creating orientation binders/ New Hire folders; System training and support; New Hire follow up meetings/benefits education/stay conversations.
- File maintenance e.g. personal, medical, I-9 binders, and workers compensation.
- Run reports through HRIS, analyze data, and audit findings.
- Termination - check lists, exit interviews (on-line and follow up interview) files, etc.
- Verify and process worker’s compensation documents and incident reports.
- Verify and process STD & LTD claims and related documents.
- Support Managers and/or employees with HR technical training and issues (e.g. Kiosks, ADI, HRIS,ULTI PRO reports, etc).
- Supports company initiatives when rolled out or assigned, e.g. COC rollout & tracking, Open Enrollment, Good Faith effort activity.
- Support associate relations initiatives and total communication plans.
- Develop effective relationships with associates and facility leaders and supports their needs in a manner consistent with overall Company and functional objectives.
- Promotes solid associate relations in both a union and union-free work environment.
- Understand and can proactively identify associate or manager concerns and timely brings forward/escalates to human resources leaders.
- Assists with compliance and regulatory items such as federal, state and local laws and regulatory agencies (including AAP, Affirmative Action, ADAAA and the EEOC).
- Fill out employer state paper work while guiding associates to fill out employee portion. Tracks and monitors disability and leave claims in coordination with Broadspire-3rd party vendor.
- Supports the Company’s Diversity initiatives and ensures compliance.
- Lead, contribute to, and organize the Diversity Team.
- Assist, contribute, and be a CNJ foundation leader.
- Assists and supports HR Leaders with various projects or special requests, across organizational boundaries as needed.
Confidential, Clark, NJ
Human Resource Recruiter
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for exempt and non-exempt employee groups- (R &D, Quality, Engineers, Technical, Administrative)
- Responsible for updating/launching/coordinating all open roles, interviews, and candidates application process.
- Source, screen, and review resumes of internal/external candidates for specific knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Initiate background/ drug screen reports for potential new hires.
- Run reports utilizing Kerry based HRIS systems.
- Full competence in numerous recruiting solutions.
- Prepare/ create new interview feedback forms in order to streamline the feedback process.
- Responsible for extending offers and creating offer packages/letters.
- Manage, and deliver the new hire orientation/ on boarding process. Communicate any and all Kerry policies and procedures to new hires.
- Staffing Firm Negotiation.
- Ensure proper completion of new hire documents and prompt submission for process to HRSC.
- Assist the Human Resource Manager in responding to benefit inquiries from employees.
- Responsible for updating employee data in various HRIS/HCM systems; Ex: Lawson, Kronos, UltiPro.
- Conduct benefits orientation with new hire employees.
- Propose compensation wage changes for internal employees to Human Resource/Compensation Manager.
- Assemble information/benefit meetings with various employee groups.
- Create and or process status change forms and send them to the HRSC.
- Responsible for communicating open enrollment dates to ensure that staff is aware of time sensitivity.
- Assist the Human Resource Manager in communicating plant wide messages through presentations and announcements.
- Contribute and or lead all site social activities such as wellness- ex. Healthy Roads, company newsletter.
- Prepare announcements for newly hired administrative employees.
- Utilize Alchemy training computer systems to accurately onboard new hires.
- Maintain company organizational charts and job descriptions as needed.
- Distribute Performance Reviews, 90 day evaluations, and bonus scales to management.
- Assist with organization and communication of Educational Assistance and scholarship programs.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
- Reinforce and explain lessons presented by the Professor to students one-on-one or in small groups.
- Carry out supportive and clerical tasks.
- Run various classroom reports for attendance and grade analysis.
- Validate thorough knowledge and understanding of the classroom topics of discussion.