- 15+ years of cross industry experience encompassing various roles such as Account Manager, Program Manager, Business transformation manager and Process lead
- Managed complex program of >$10 million for one of the leading insurance company as part of Confidential ’s account manager of US Confidential delivering in cutting edge technology of Microservices, DevOps and React Nod JS
- Extensive Operational, Business Transformation project and business process management experience with several consulting assignments across the globe
- Managed teams for business analysis and transformation, achieving operational excellence and cost reduction initiative for leading state department of labor provider
- Managed different stakeholders Confidential client site to define and deliver the process definition framework for one of the largest transformation projects in India
- Managed scope, planning, tracking, change control, aspects of the project with management of resources - staffing and tracking/managing utilization, in both agile and waterfall methodology
- Accountable for client relationship and client satisfaction and presentation to CXO and various executives
- Strong Vendor management, from SOW to invoicing. Delivered in multiple vendor projects
- Implementation of Agile development methodologies (Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum) within the project
- Lead generation, tracking through tools, creating proposal and used GPE to create business case. Presented them to client, winning major 3 projects for Confidential
- SAFe Certified Agile Practitioner
- Received Siebel CRM for Business Analyst for transformation project
- Received for Pega Business Architect Confidential Boston, MA
- Good communication skills, People management skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player
- Recipients of multiple Service Excellence s, Manager Choice, Bravo and Confidential ’s top Talent
Consulting & Emerging practice (Earned Digital Badge): Strategy & Change consulting methodology, Watson Analytics, Cognitive Thinking, Design Thinking, Insurance industry Jumpstart, GPE Tools, Dev Ops
Analytical Methods & tools: Thompson’s, CBM, Presentation tools, Benchmarking, SOA, WBI Modeler, Rational clear case, Rational Requisite Pro, UML Modelling, Web sphere Business Modeler, Confidential Blue Works Live, Pega System, Agile Programming, Microsoft Visio
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Project, Share point, Clarity
Language and O/S: C, C++, Assembly, Basic Python, RTOS, UNIX
Processes: Confidential On-demand methodologies, Core Strategic models, Complete Lifecycle handling of Project
Confidential, Cary, NC
- Managed one of the largest portfolio for Confidential for Confidential Confidential, to onboard projects on Global Sales and servicing Platform
- Delivered Customer Access & Dental program end to end, which has led to pioneering in cutting edge technology for Confidential in US market
- Created strategic roadmap for foundation platform to help onboard various projects on GSSP
- Single point of contact for communication, escalation, executive reporting, budgets, forecasts and staffing
- Created multiple deal proposals, running cost case and presenting to CXOs, expanding portfolio from $2M to $8M
- Managed and tracking the program impacting over 130 systems for $11 million to deliver the disaffiliation of Confidential retail business to Bright house
- Developed program level plans, schedules and adhering to standard implementation of processes & methodologies to successfully deliver Market Go Live releases.
- Liaison between the Consulting firm and multiple vendors to map the program vision with quality deliverables, to meet the strict timeline and provided a single point of coordination and executive oversight for projects to senior leadership
- Led Confidential program for Idea cellular client (Total contract -$350 Million).
- Single point of coordination and executive oversight for digital initiatives and transformation projects in agile methodology.
- Negotiated multiple vendor solution (e.g. Live chat program, contract value of $8m for 5 years) and created SOW to execute the program
- Managed communications with all executive business partners, external partners, and project stakeholders.
- Determined best staffing solution (i.e., contractor, temporary, or regular associate).
- Maintained a business priority list by working with the business partners. to ensure that the team is working on project based on the highest priority.
- Part of POC for using Watson for process automation.
- Worked with senior client resources to define roadmap for UI modernization project
- Managed complex project to deliver new and complex high-quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
- Managed all project issues associated with hosted solution business process and quality management, reduced the issues reported by 15% quarter on quarter
- Responsible for allocation of work, benefit realization, stakeholder management and overall effective communication between the executive team and the customer.
Business process transformation lead
- Led planning advisory and delivery for Virtual Private Networks and IPv6 transition programs comprising 14 projects to be deployed globally, engaging client Product Managers to streamline project development and execution by improving requirement definition and quality.
- Supported expansion of practice to new client business lines incl. to Mobility and Managed Services.
- Managed the team to identify and successfully advocate re-using common business process, common project outcomes and functional KPIs. This practice is now being followed across the client organization
Confidential, Scranton, PA
- Part of senior consulting team engaged in reengineering of the process.
- Managed the team for developing artifacts, including process flows, use cases, business rules and integration points for service automation project.
- Conducted process workshops to identify inefficiencies and gaps. Additionally, responsible for suggesting process improvements and facilitate the change
- Led business transformation team, working with Idea for creating process transformation framework based on Industry standards for Telecom, eTOM.
- Lead the strategy & Change consultant team to identify the gaps in current processes and suggest "To-be" process aligned to Industry (eTOM) framework for billing, revenue assurance, marketing, CRM process framework.
- Undertaken strategic assessment of the market place for the client on an ongoing basis and helped Confidential team to strengthen S&C offerings in the overall client product mix.
- Responsible for leading team engaged in designing of change management framework, with stakeholder assessment, need assessment (TNA) and communication strategies.
- Involved in efforts for defining benchmarks and key performance indicators within organization as part of benefit realization strategy.
- Coordinated with all the work streams to plan for integration and implementing process definition framework aligned to Idea processes
- Understanding the customer requirements and coming out with proposal, specifications and requirements.
- Designed the software process for multi processor chip