Major Incident Manager
- Responsible for managing outages impacting both state of GA / TX financial applications, network components, and critical systems.
- Provide technical plans, updates, and consistent communications in scope of the process and services to the business units and stakeholders.
- Responsible for assessing impact and urgency prior to declaring major incident and invoking business continuity procedures.
- Escalation point for service tower providers where resolution ownership is disputed.
- SME for security related issues.
- Provide guidance and assistance to SDO’s to ensure a globally consistent approach to operational processes.
- Responsible for ensuring incidents are resolved effectively securing end - to-end service level agreement and service management.
- Responsible for defining process and procedure for initiating, approving and deploying changes.
- Lead the CAB (Change Advisory Board) for Major/Significant Changes which affected IT infrastructure and collaborated with CABs which oversee other IT processes (Client, Application, etc.).
- Defined and administered the application of change freezes/change blackout windows for services which required additional caution.
- Process improvement - Strived for a reduction in un-managed changes in the environment to reduce risk to critical IT system.
- Responsible for managing the process and tool by which changes are tracked.
- Responsible for creating and publishing forward change schedule detailing all changes occurring within the environment.
Change Management Specialist / Infrastructure Project Coordinator
- Coordinate new projects with stakeholders to assess planning, design, financial review, and project delivery.
- Managed various projects pertaining and not limited to new server build requests, hardware upgrade and refresh, storage allocation, and optimization requests.
- Provide oversight and management of change activities in multiple IT environments (Production, Development and Quality Testing).
- Determine risk assessment for new changes to evaluate timing, approval, financial impact, priority and urgency.
- Coordinate ECAB activities to assist with processing emergency changes.
- Asset Management - Maintain changes to configuration items created in the CMDB.
- Support various teams with the decommissioning and patch change processes.
- Participate in weekly CAB (Change Advisory Board) meetings to present new changes and provide status of changes impacting various environments.
- Served as Process Specialist for multiple accounts within the SE region (Incident, Problem, Change, and Asset Management)
- ITIL certified Practitioner
- Served as Transition Consultant for new accounts acquired by HP
- Served as SME for various ticketing systems (Remedy, HP Service Manager, Peregrine - Service Center, and GCSS).
- As a Technical Writer, created trend analysis reports, process documentation, business requirements, work instructions, and flow charts to depict HP leveraged processes and best practice.
- As a knowledge expert, created and published procedure documents, work instructions, and process charts for global service desk and tier 2& 3 support teams.
- Created support models for various phases in support of transition activities for new contracts.
- Documented business requirements for tool changes to ensure audit compliance and client approval.
- Provided weekly reporting to determine trend analysis, MTTR, Aging, and statistical review.
- Provide oversight and training to the Birmingham, Atlanta, and Mumbai Technical Support Centers.
- Analyze requirements and facilitate quarterly reviews to discuss changes within the account and new business.
- Technical Writer - Responsible for creating and posting procedure documents and online work instructions. Ensure that documents are current, updated, and meet all of the qualifications for contractual agreements.
- Provide real time updates to the leadership team to ensure that account service areas are adhering to the current ISO (International Organization of Standards) requirements.
- Assist and perform internal audits for multiple service areas within the Confidential & Confidential account.
- Core member of the Disaster Recovery Business Continuity internal process team.