Motivated, accomplished, professional with extensive Management, Problem - Solving and Communication skills. Seeking an ITSM position within a dynamic organization with room for long-term growth and personal and professional development.
Confidential, Cary, NC
Major Incident Manager
- Design, implement and manage the Incident Management process including creating and updating all Incident Management documentation.
- Customer impact: work with customer to understand their business. In conjunction with the customer, identify the critical applications and services.
- Conducting awareness campaigns and training on the Incident Management process.
- Manage large scale global and enterprise technology incidents.
- Direct activities and establish command and control during incidents.
- Ensure Executive status updates are provided during recovery activities.
- Coordinate and drive all activities during the incident on the incident bridge to meet or exceed customer specifics SLAs.
- Ensure that scenario-based escalation lists are established and maintained and implemented as appropriate.
- Oversee post incident reconvene meetings through to root cause, to request teams to engage vendors.
- Ensure that event details are gathered to provide necessary communications to customer and VZB teams.
- Assist with audit of the Incident Management Process to support Continual Service Improvement.
Confidential, West Point, PA
Associate Operations Manager
- Release Manager responsible for managing software release cycles utilizing SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodology
Sr. Manager, Service Experience Management
- Managed Major Incident Coordination Offshore and US Teams who were responsible for facilitating service restoration for key Business Systems/Services
- Responsible for updating communication templates and escalation contacts lists
- Oversee written communications for service disruptions ensuring messaging was in alignment with client and IT expectations
- Liaison with Problem Management to determine Root Cause for service disruption
- Provided oversight of reporting deliverables for managed service clients
Manager, Service Experience Management
- Responsible for authoring and editing of Incident and Problem Management Policies and Procedures
- Identify automation opportunities for Incident and Problem Management Service Offerings
- Provided assistance to the Critical Incident Management Service Offering
- Lean in on ITSM Transition Activities
Sr. Process Specialist, Service Experience Management
- Perform review of Statement of Work for new client solutions
- Liaison with the Transition Team on Project Plans
- SME within SEM Organization responsible for transition of Incident, Major Incident, Problem and Change Management Service Offerings
- Author Client Specific documentation (Process Flows, Work Instructions, Guides) if solution falls outside of standard offering.
- Lead client and internal training sessions around processes and ITSM Tool
- Perform hand off of services to Operations
- Assist with gathering requirements for Service Catalog
- Assume the role of Solution Architect for Service Now Development Team to customize the Service Catalog per client requirements
- Perform UAT Testing of defined Service Catalog or ITSM Tool Enhancements
Business Systems Sr. Specialist
- Continual Service Improvement Advocate for Solutioned Clients in the areas of Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Assisted with Data Analytics for Process Improvements within the Service Areas of Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Measure KPI (Key Performance Indicators for Service Areas. Drive Process improvements through Process Managers for Service Areas
- Subject Matter Expert for Change Management within Organization
- Led Process Improvement Initiatives for 5 Change Managers for Solutioned Clients throughout misc. Service Industries including but not limited to (Health Care, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Finance, Transportation and Gas and Energy)
- Transition Lead for Cross Functional Operations Team for New Clients and their purchased Solutions for Cross Functional Operation Services (Incident Problem and Change Management
- Lead Solution Architect for Change Management Client Portal
- Primary UAT Tester on Portal
- Created Training Documentation for Client Portal
- Assisted Training Department with Script for Training Video
- Document Author for Cross Functional Operations - Change Management
- Work Instructions/User Guides
- Primary Change Manager for Sempra Energy
- Responsible for Compliance to Change Management Policies and Procedures
- Governance of all Change Submissions entered into the ITSM Tool Set
- Chair Change Advisory Board Meeting(s)
- Distribute Forward Schedule of Change
- Oversee Change Deployments
- Perform Post Implementation Review
- Provide Monthly Change Metrics
- Liaison with the Service Desk Leads during new Client transitions. Assist with Training Service Desk Advocates in preparation for Go/Live of Support of Services
- Partnered with Transition Team Manager to develop Master Project Plan and Associated Milestones for Client Transitions
- Participated in Focus Group for ITSM Tool Enhancements. Submits Business Requirement Documents for Tool Enhancements
- Interact with Project Management Office to Manage Client Services
Business Systems Specialist/Change Management
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to agreed Change Management Processes and Procedures
- Lead’s Change Advisory Board Meetings.
- Assist’s in Data Analysis for Quality Review Boards for Clients.
- Assists with Service Now Tool Enhancement Requests and Performs UAT Testing for Service Now Enhancements
Confidential, Morris Plains, NJ
Site Lead/Desktop Support
- Site Lead for Desktop Support Technicians for Confidential Pharmaceuticals in a Windows 2000/XP/Novel Environment.
- Troubleshoot O/S software, hardware and Novel related issues to include HP Desktops and Laptops. Troubleshoot miscellaneous Microsoft Office XP issues
- Managing Confidential onsite inventory for performing onsite Laptop, Server, or Printer repairs
- Process IMAC requests in a timely fashion for system refreshes or third-party peripheral installs
- Performed physical site inventory of network printers for project
Computer Operations Analyst/On Duty Operations Manager
- Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for Metro Operations Data Center (Morris Plains/Parsippany Data Centers) overseeing 15 engineers supporting: Web sites, Batch processing/Production support, UNIX, INTEL, Data Storage, Data Protection, and Global Messaging
- In charge of overseeing, maintaining and monitoring of over 3000 Intel Servers/500 UNIX-HP/SUN Solaris machines
- Serve as a SPOC for Customer's Management Team. Manage all Opcenter communications to senior Confidential management. Ensure proper client notification as well as ticket documentation for high-profile events
- Maintain accurate timelines for management briefings and ensure proper handling of outages/ system restores / disaster recovery
- Execute Environmental Checkout Procedure
- Maintain performance-impacting issues (staffing, individual performance, process, etc.) Monitor and ensure all on-shift resources are performing to standards as well as vendor/ Confidential Data Center Qualifications Standards
- Provide feedback/modifications or improvements on capturing the necessary training within a Training Plan for incoming employees
- In charge of all Metro Operations on-shift team responsibilities/ key applications and their architecture including:
- Queue Manager, Intel L1 & L2, Unix L1 & L2, Monitoring, Production Support / Mainframe / AS400, Backup Functions (Tapes/Restores/Monitoring), Data Storage, Topology, Mainframe, Helpdesk, OTS, Microsoft, Sun, IBM, Veritas, Tivoli, EMC, Oracle, Novell, NetIQ
- Provide Daily Operational Support for Peregrine Trouble Ticket Queues in NY Metro Region.
- Process incoming client requests via Peregrine Service Center & managing all existing requests that are assigned to Operations Team Queue
- Review and analyze project requests for completeness and technical accuracy.
- Ensure client requests are handled in a timely fashion and responsible for managing work flow for onsite Intel & Unix Technicians
- Coordinates project requests with Departmental Liaisons and client representatives.
- Responsible for enforcing adherence to site Service Level Agreements