- Obtain IT / Telecommunications position employing my technical, management, customer service and consulting skills
- Many years in the IT/ Telecommunications field. Experience with various operating systems, including Unix (Solaris) and Linux (CentOS and Red Hat)
- Strong Knowledge of PC/ Server setup and installation, as well as various peripherals, Routers, Switches and Internet Security Appliances. Printers, Wireless Systems, Racks, Patch Panels and telecom / data cable systems.
- Management skills in all aspects of running a business and IT department
- Microsoft Windows operating systems all versions, Microsoft Office Professional, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Exchange, MS OCS, SQL, MS Server, etc.
- Proficiency using Telecom design tools, including COPS, Ciras, and Medisolv
- Extensive experience with PBX/Key phone systems, traditional TDM systems, and VoIP. Including and not limited to Avaya PBX, Partner ACS Key Systems as well as Panasonic, Mitel and Nortel systems.
- UC / VoIP product support for Avaya IP Office, IP Media Servers, Cisco Call manager and IPitomy VoIP products
- Experienced providing IT and Telecom systems, training and customer service.
- Performed infrastructure sales, installs, testing, certification and Project Management
- Software development using various tools and scripting products
Outside Plant (OSP) Engineer / Permits Agent
- Providing engineering and design for CAF11 high speed internet services for Confidential Telephone exchanges located throughout Wisconsin, currently working on road, and power and construction permitting for projects for the 2019 construction season.
Telecommunication Technician/ Service Delivery Manager
Confidential, Oshkosh, WI
- Working through Confidential supported all the legacy Avaya MACD's for 10 KC locations in the Fox Valley, Also handled issues with worldwide issues with Confidential and worked to support the move to Skype for Business.
Telecommunications/ VoIP Project Management
Confidential, Oshkosh, WI
- Working with Cisco Routers, Switches and Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Continually working with a number of providers as an independent contractor providing field services working on a variety of communications, IT projects and services
Sr. System/ Network Consultant
Confidential, Appleton, WI
- Managing and supporting all aspects of the company's internal IT Systems, consisting of Windows 2003 Servers, IBM AS400's, IBM RS/6000, Telecommunications and Windows XP workstations.
Network Circuit Provisioning Engineer
Confidential, La Crosse, WI
- Providing circuit design/ provisioning, equipment ordering, field support, DS1, DSO, Ethernet and fiber circuits, trunk maintenance, augmentation, field, customer and vendor support.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Network Circuit Provisioning Engineer, using COPS, Ciras, and NDFOS provisioning tools
- Rockwell Automation, Milwaukee, WI (l/2010 - 4/2010)
- Call Manager (CISCO) Project Management Telecom Equipment (TEM) Project Management
- IT/Telecommunications Project Management and Consultation Specializations in Unified Communications, VoIP and IT Network Services
- IT/Telecom System Sales, Design, Implementation and support MSP, Managed IT and Telecommunications Services and support
- IT/Telecommunications Systems design, sales, installation and certification
- A/V Systems Installer/ Technician Microsoft certified business consultant Systems/ Network Administrator
- Support and service Legacy TDM PBX and Key Systems
Network/ Systems Administrator/ Wireless Engineer/ Consultant
Confidential, Oshkosh, WI
- Managed data center web servers (Appleton and Oshkosh) managed various operating systems, Windows, Unix and Linux. Website and email maintenance for NTD and NTD Customers
- Point to Multi-point Wireless Engineer selling, supporting, installation and design (Motorola Canopy)
- Break fix support for Telco customers
- Install, sales, and support of Confidential / Radionics security panels and products
- Maintained security access control systems Maintain security monitoring and troubleshooting Provide IT and Telecommunication consulting Maintained 24/7 support for all systems
Operations Manager/ Owner
Confidential, Norway, MI
- Responsible for various duties, Including and not limited to: Managed all daily business operations, budget planning, sales, marketing and HR
- Computer and Communications system service, sales, design and setup Product technical and end user training, internal and external
- Field Technician - Computer, Data, PBX, phone, copper, fiber and wireless
- Managed operations and technical personnel
- Maintained and implemented many internal and Customer IT and Telecommunication projects
- Owned and operated an ISP, both on a city wide cable network and our Point to Multi-Point wireless Motorola Canopy system
- Performed network and telecom cable installation and design, Inside Plant (ISP) and Outside Plant (OSP), including fiber splicing and testing
- Provided Consulting and system design and installation services to Business, Municipalities, School systems, etc.
- 24/7 day on call support internally and to our customer base
- Avaya/ Lucent Business Partner, Cisco Business Partner and Microsoft/ IBM Business Partner
Supervisor of Business Computer Systems
Confidential, Quinnesec, MI
- Managed operations of IBM 4361 business and Series 1 payroll computer systems
- Managed IT department budgets for Mill wide computer systems Managed IT operations and development of personal
- Setup, supported and trained on all Mill wide IBM PC's and peripherals
- Implemented, designed and supported all Mill Networks, Novell, NT and Windows peer to peer, DEC and IBM mainframe
- Participated in ongoing Mill policies both technical and plant operations Participated in many Mill and corporate technology projectsIncluding a Corporate wide SAP implementation
- Trained staff and mill employees in computer systems setup and operations
- Gained extensive experience in mill operations in all departments
- Participated in numerous corporate Management Training Programs, Project Management, and IT system
- Participated as President of the Mill employee activity club for 8 years, with included establishing and coordinating the building of 40 acre Employee Park on the Menominee River and Managed employee activities