- Experience in Oracle / JDE projects - over nineteen years including full cycle implementation and rollouts in US, Europe and Latin America.
- I have worked with rollouts projects I am responsible for Finance (AP, AR, GL, FA, Job Costs, interface - Legacy system and Localization for different countries) and for Distribution (purchase, sales, inventory and logistics) suites implementation. I am responsible to support the development team with specification design and business customization. I have worked with Security Matrix analysis.
- I have developed activities each as: Business Analysis - phase “AS IS” and phase “To BE” as well GAP analysis according the business requirements.
- I have participated in some migration projects between JDE, SAP and Dynamics software.
- I have worked with Multi-currency functionality for payments and sales (constants, companies, AAI´s, monetary accounts).
- I have worked with activities of analyzing, designing and writing specifications and recommending business process improvements.
- I have worked with business requirements and how they relate to functionality in the JD Edwards finance application, and how they affect distribution systems.
- I have worked with Advance Pricing definition (price adjustments) for Sales and Purchase.
- I have knowledge of design and test new business practices in JDE system.
- It´s a part of my job to educate users on report specification and design and to assist with various implementations tasks.
- Experience with IFRS rules following the accountant methodology (IAS 29 Hyperinflationary Economies and IFRIC 7 Applying the Restatement Reports).
- I am expert in Tax Localization in compliance with each Fiscal Authority.
- I have acted in R2R (Record to Report) developments and specification according the business process and legal requirements. For performance this activity it´s necessary knowledge about the five steps such as: transactions process, analysis, forecast and budget, consolidation and reports (Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow).
- I did the Cash Management localization specification to Switzerland - electronic XML format each as CAMT. 052.001.006 , CAMT. 053.001.006 , CAMT. 054.001.006 and CAMT. 060.001.003.
- I worked in Monterey, Ca and in South America and I was responsible for localization design scope phase.
- I worked in Mexico as support Senior Consultant for the Go Live and Pós Go Live in Finance and Distribution modules.
- I worked in San Francisco, Ca and I was responsible to support the Latin America sites.
- I have worked with E1 and World Software (9.2, 9.1, 9.02, 8.12, 8.11, 8.10, XE, B7.33).
- I worked with the internal team in order to do the Business Unit definition (the concept) and the Chart of Account structure.
- I am responsible to do the configuration for Mexico, Colombia, Germany, Netherland, Korea and Japan Localizations.
- I am responsible for the SEPA (Bank relation and XML files). I am responsible for the Intrastat and Intrastate transaction configuration.
- I have implemented the Foreign Z5a - Sheet 2 Report and other VAT reports according the legal requirements in Germany.
- I have coordinated the mapping conversion tables with the integration consultant in order to load the legacy system data into the JD Edwards - Z1 tables.
- I used the JD Edwards and Oracle methodology each as the Business Analysis, the process flow and the design section as following (As is and to be).
- The workshop of sign off and configuration phase and the unit test were managed by me. In that phase I explained into the PY environment the Intercompany transaction and Consolidation process as well the Elimination transaction using the JDE standard functionality.
- The design specification and development for check print special format were coordinated by me. Support the technical team with EDI and Lockbox functionality (accounts receivable and receipts process mapping).
- The design specification for the XML file to ACH, Credit Card and Check print format by Bank was coordinated by me.
- I did the Cash Management localization specification to Switzerland - electronic XML format each as CAMT. 052.001.006 , CAMT. 053.001.006 , CAMT. 054.001.006 and CAMT. 060.001.003 according the Bank of Switzerland requirement.
- I did the configuration for SQ-OQ process in order to have the intercompany transaction and elimination tasks into the distribution and finance modules including AAIs and DMAAIs.
- I implemented the Finance modules (Foundation, General Accounting, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable)
- I worked according the Core model definition to chart of accounts, business unit and all the process in order to do the rollout in all countries (Germany, Poland and other sites).
- I made the training of key users for finance modules.
- I used the currency functionality in that implementation. The evaluation process was implemented.
- The hub intercompany settlement was configured.
- The bank interface statement processing was defined to be loaded into JDE.
- The DMAAI to variance cost was setup (PPV process).
- These processes were set up: intercompany order SI-SK-OK and transfer order ST- OT.
- It was defined a routine to monthly and yearly close (steps and tasks to do).
- I worked with GAP analysis and GAP solution documentation.
Confidential, HoustonSenior Consultant
- I implemented the Finance modules (Foundation, General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Fixed Assets). It means that all the Business Unit definition (the concept) and the Chart of Account were my responsibility.
- I mapped all the conversion tables in order to load the legacy system data to JD Edwards - Z1 tables.
- Following the JD Edwards and Oracle methodology the Business Analysis, the process flow and the design section were completed (As is and To Be).
- The workshop of sign off and configuration phase was managed by myself.
- In that phase I explained into the PY environment the Intercompany transaction, Consolidation process as well the Elimination transaction using the JDE standard functionality.
- I did the design specification for check print special format for the client.
- I did the design specification for the XML file to ACH, Credit Card and Check print format by Bank.
- In parallel with the functional activities of implementation, I exercised the functions of project manager coordinating the team of functional and development consultants.
- I was responsible to implement the Mexico Localization including IVA calculation for Sales and Purchase for all transactions type.
- Regarding the accounts payable and payments the withholding (VAT and ISR) was set up and the Certificated was generated automatically according the legal requirement.
- I implemented the Electronic Accounting like the SAT requirement format been the XML files generated to Chart of Account, Trial Balance, General Ledger and Auxiliary information automatically.
- The Accounting taxes reclassification were implemented in order to create the journals in the receivables and payments process automatically.
- In parallel with the functional activities of implementation, I exercised the functions of project manager coordinating the consultant functional and development team.
- This project was a migration from Dynamics to JD Edwards ERP version 9.1
- As project management located in Mexico I was responsible to coordinate the full implementation and to do the communication link between headquarter in Spain and other countries (France, Italy, Mexico and Argentina). I was responsible for Finance and Localization implementation (Mexico and Italy) - setup and support (AP, AR, GL, FA, Electronic Invoice and Electronic Accounting) and Distribution setup and support - to purchase department (order, approval route, receipt, localization - taxes) to sales department (order, confirmation, credit limit, approval, NF print, taxes - localization, NF generated, sales update) to Inventory (item setup, controls and movement, localization and taxes).
- I worked with Advance Pricing definition (price adjustments) for Sales and Purchase process.
- I worked with many interfaces between legacy system and JD Edwards. I did the specs and mapping of legacy each as NAFIN - Cadenas Produtivas (Payment process System), SIIR - Electronic invoice, Edifact - XML from Suppliers, SAT – Legal requirement, MFU taxes withholding - reports and others.
- In Italy, I have worked with withhold taxes from payments of suppliers, employees and contract. I have worked with government taxes requirement as Model 770 (Modello 770), VAT, VAT deferred (Notula) and Withholding tax.
- I was responsible to review the gaps definition and analysis of solution proposal.
- I worked with technical team with Mock 0 – Migration mapping and data collection setup mapping.
- I worked with Security Matrix analysis to Mexico and Argentina countries.
- I participated in Chart of Account and Cost Center definition – structure of code and the category code also.
- I worked in a rollout to Brazil and I was responsible for Finance and S&D implementation – setup and support (including AP, AR, GL, FA and localization – withholding process to purchase and sales) and Distribution support to purchase department (order, approval route, receipt, localization – taxes) to sales department (order, confirmation, credit limit, approval, NF print, taxes – localization, NF generated, sales update) to Inventory (item setup, controls and movement, localization and taxes). I mapped all tables to Invoice Ware – Fiscal Software. For withholding process I did the setup to Income Tax, ICMS, IPI, PIS, Cofins, CSLL to Brazil. To Argentina and Mexico – ISR and Vat and others taxes according the tax area.
- I worked with Advance Pricing definition (price adjustments) for Sales and Purchase process.
- I worked with Bank interfaces for payments and collection tasks.
- I worked with SEFAZ (Brazil), AFIP (Argentina) and SAT (Mexico) interface to Electronic Invoice.