A self - motivated team player and with 10 years of experience in sales and customer service, retail credit, relationship management and supervisory role, and excellent interpersonal skills. I have strong business analytics, data visualization and data wrangling skills.
- Data Visualization Tools - Tableau
- Proficient with SAS Enterprise Miner
- Proficient with Python for Data Analyses
- Proficient with Agile Methodology
- Credit Appraisal/Review
- Tutoring students on Data Warehousing, Data Mining and Introduction to Computer in Business to over 50 students weekly.
- Grading course materials, assignments and other project tasks for over 200 undergraduate students
- Proctoring examination and ensuring proper exam procedures are followed.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Developed new, user friendly and interactive versions of data visualizations and dashboards showing the operational metrics.
- Developed new enterprise-wide navigation panel showing the Table of Contents for the Tableau server
- Appreciation of SAP BW 4 HANA
Relationship Manager/Branch Head, Retail Banking
- Designed a business plan that grew balance sheet by 206% between 2014 and 2017
- Delivered a PBT of 90% despite the recession in 2017 by understanding the opportunities present despite headwinds.
- Constantly delivered an average of 95% PBT Year on Year by a keen appraisal of the business environment, to yield favorable bottom-line.
- Increased retail credit portfolio by 242% between 2014 and 2017 through sales of the bank’s retail credit products
- Increased customer base by an average of 10,000 new customers annually by presenting the bank’s core business benefits to potential customers.
- Ensured business profitability: Efficient management of customer deposits by maintaining an average of 79% as low-cost funds
- Minimized non-preforming loans portfolio to 5% of total loan book.
- Ensured customer satisfaction at all times via customer service and quick response to customer issues.