Years of experience in constantly evolving Information Technology and Telecommunications from Confidential Technical Controller to Senior Technical Analyst for a major international bank. Background includes project management, network engineering, enterprise - wide implementation, troubleshooting, productivity improvement, and college-level IT course design and instruction. These qualifications are supported by numerous s and ongoing .
CISCO, BGP, MPLS, Switching, Wireless Security, Firewall, IPSec, VPN, Juniper, Access, Visio, OfficePERL, SONET, DACS, DWDM, HTML, JAVA
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Teach IT courses covering Office 2007, Cisco Networking, Windows Server 2008, VMware, and Wireshark.
- Created course entitled “Data Communications and Networking III.
- Designed lab exercises that covered all aspects of CCNA exam including EIGRP, OSPF, VLANs, STP and VTP, and Wireshark.
- Created web server that configured routers and switches to start point of respective labs.
Network Integration Engineer
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Design, build and maintain Access database for all facilities in Northeast Region.
- Install and maintain Cisco routers and switches. Created first-time web page that logs into Cisco router or switch and retrieves vital hardware and configuration information.
- Assisted in the engineering and implementation of major network changes involving Wi-Fi OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS and BGP.
- Created an Excel spreadsheet which reads the data from one table and creates a Confidential script which can be used do deploy Cisco Wireless Access Points.
- Routinely review design documents and Requests for Change (RFC’s) for wireless projects.
- Created a program (form) using Java which properly formats DNS requests for the creation of subnets, gateway objects, option templates, DHCP server assignment, VoIP 242 option strings, and user rights assignments.
- Prior to this program the form was manually completed and subject to user error.
- In addition I review all DNS/DHCP requests within our group.
- I review all projects I am part of a team that reviews and approves design documents prior to deployment.
- I am responsible for ensuring that designs are accurate, meet corporate standards and can be implemented without service interruption.
Project Engineer/Network Administrator
Confidential, Bloomfield, CT
- Engineered and managed a crew that installed a wireless network for 1 million sq. ft. warehouses and initiated turnkey engineering solutions for major telecommunication carriers.
- Created standardized engineering design templates.
- As Network Administrator installed, configured and maintained Windows servers including user administration, software upgrades, printer setup, disaster recovery, connectivity and monitoring.