OBJECTIVE: To be a part of a highly professional and competitive team dedicated to the implementation, operation, and maintenance of mission-critical infrastructure.
- Service oriented technical support experience of five years of specialized in the wireless communications and Information Technology industry.
- Highly organized and enthusiastic; able to prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and complete projects under pressure.
- Skilled in cultivating excellent relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- High-energy sales professional with a proven track record of sales achievement. Known as one of the top sales producer district wide.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner with ability to translate complex ideas and processes into technical facts or persuasive non-technical presentation.
SKILLS: MS Office, Oracle Data Base and Applications, People soft, J.D Edwards, I.T Consulting, Customer Service, Telecommunication and I.T Sales Marketing-for 7-years.LANGUAGES:
- Fluent in Urdu, English and Punjabi.
2005- 2008 Technical support/assistant sales manager Confidential, Tyson Corner, VA
- Resolved technical issues pertaining to any hardware or software related problem.
- Provided initial contact to customers, responding quickly and diplomatically to client concerns to ensure superior customer service and satisfaction
- Assisted in troubleshooting user problems relating to Operating System issues such as: Windows.
- Performed upgrades, installation of software and drivers and essential desktop troubleshooting.
2007-2008 Confidential, Sales Marketing Manager, Reston, VA
- Recruit, interview, hire and train management staff; develop performance incentives; review staff production periodically through meetings with the owners and other managers.
- Expanded the Telemarketing division from one office with staff of 3 to present size of 8 with another office currently located overseas.
- Developed all telemarketing scripts and assisted in development of all print and radio marketing; monitored reply performance and developed improvements based on industry trends.
- Initiated and established a Quality Control way to verify sales appointments; reduced the number of unproductive sales calls.
- Coordinate telemarketing efforts with the Director of Sales and company president; provide input on all company marketing strategies.
2008-2009 Confidential, Financial Sales Consultant, Herndon, VA
- Opening new accounts ranging from personal checking accounts to investment and savings.
- Opened accounts ranging from 100 to Half a million dollars within two months of being at the branch
- Dealt with many local business owners and provided one on one satisfactory service
- Contacted prospective customers in order to present information and explain available services.
- Determined customers\' financial service needs, and prepared proposals to sell services that addressed those needs.
- Developed prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, sales, and trade meetings.
- Sold services, such as trusts, investments, and check processing services.
- Make presentations on financial services to groups in order to attract new client.
- Major: Marketing