Objective: Seasoned PC technician & manager seeking new opportunities within
the fields of Information Technology and Management Information Systems.
2001 to 2011 Freelance PC Technician Naugatuck, CT
- Diagnose, build, and repair PCs. This includes new builds, upgrades, troubleshooting, Malware removal, setup, backup, internal and external maintenance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), HTML programming, and Adobe Photoshop.
- CompTIA A+ certified - 701 & 702 Passed.
- I plan on finishing Network+ and Security+ certifications within the year.
2009 to Present Confidential, Hamden, CT
Branch Manager, Marketing Assistant, Membership & Sales Counselor
- Assisted in new membership software conversion, introduction of MRM (Member relationship management) strategic initiatives, and streamlining goal-setting objectives for front-line member service counselors.
- Performed PowerPoint presentations to management, and front-line staff.
- Managed the day to day operations of Connecticut's busiest AAA branch office, located in Hamden, Connecticut.
- Completed AAA leadership, sales, and business acumen classes.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Coursework includes: Internet Marketing Strategies, Entrepreneurial Development, Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, Global Management, and Business Law.
- Cumulative GPA: 3.85
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Public Health.
- Awards: Deans List, 2006 - 2008 (Top 10% of class)
- Activities: Public Health Society, active member in various donation-based activities including food & school supply drives.
Additional Information & Certifications:
- Bryant University Executive Development Center - Sales Management Training
- Selected for and completed AAA mentoring program, 2010.
- Five diamond customer service training completion certificate, 2009-10.
- Enjoys tennis, hockey, and building computers.