- Solid background in IT and Knowledge Management Systems, with strong emphasis in project management and delivery to customers, on-time, on quality and on-spec.
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Solutions.
- System and Technical architect which includes providing solutions for complex networking systems, infrastructure and security.
- Skilled in development and implementation of systems according to standardised policies and procedures.
- Experience in project management, from initiation through all characterization phases until successful deployment in customer sites (entire project life-cycle).
- Lead and mentored a group of 25 employees.
- MA Information Science and Knowledge Management
2009 - present
Confidential, IT Manager
- Responsible for the entire technology front of the organization.
- Responsible for the implementation and development of all IT solutions in the PMO (Application Architecture, Security Solution by MacAfee & Symantec, Windows Servers 2008 , Enterprise Content Management, Storage by NetApp, Helpdesk, CA, etc.)
- Responsible for Information Security and Risk Management.
- Responsible for IT policy of the Prime Minister Office.
2007 - 2009
Confidential, Microsoft Technology Group Manager
- Responsible for the Knowledge Management and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems business solutions based on Microsoft tools.
- In charge of the technology and the solution methodology based on SharePoint 2007.
- Expert in Microsoft Solution Architecture and security.
- A leader in Microsoft SharePoint Portal projects including in-house, local and global EDS clients.
2005 - 2007
Confidential, Knowledge Manager
(FIS provides world class package-based solutions for Life insurance and Pension companies, across eleven different countries.)
- Project Manager for infrastructure development of the global Knowledge Management Information System in the organization.
- Developed procedures and methodological processes for Knowledge Management and ECM solution, based on the SharePoint 2007 platform.
Note: The 2007 SharePoint project now serves as a Microsoft Case Study for MOSS 2007 (SharePoint) based Knowledge Management solutions for international companies (See Here for details).
2001 2005 ,2004 - 2005
Confidential,Defense Sector and Strategy Consultancy
(Matrix is the leading IT company in Israel. Matrix develops and markets software solutions and products, it provides infrastructure and consulting services, outsourcing agreements, offshore, training and deployment).
Project Manager Knowledge and Information Management specializing in Microsoft based systems (SharePoint).
- Led projects from initiation through all characterization phases until successful deployment in all organization’s units
System Analyst for Defensesquad
- Prepared characterizations and implementation of analysis works for exclusive operational systems
- Analyzed work processes within the organization.
- Responsible for customer guidance and support function
1998 - 2001
Confidential,Information Technology Unit
- Served in the Israeli Army (National Service) as a Data Analyst
- Responsible for operational communication and information system characterizations, training and preparation of project plans
- Managed and controlled support of the unit’s computer network.
Honours/ Awards received
2004 - Israel Defense Award
(An award given annually to individuals or entities for activities that contributed to enhancing security of Israel, usually be on technological development)
2000 - Israel Presidential Citation
2000 - Unit Honored Soldier Award