I am currently focused on the design and development of desktop application and utilities for Mac OS x and the iPhone/iPad OS (iOS) which using the Cocoa Frameworks, Objective-c and the Xcode IDE, usability analysis, and user interface design.. I have software engineer with over 8 years of experience in designing and developing complex commercial websites, full knowledge of life cycle development.
Technologies & Skills
- Intermediate skills include flash digital video with Adobe Premier and Sorenson squeeze video producer and sonic foundry SoundForge.
MS - Master Industrial Information Systems
Confidential, HITSS consultants (Sept 2008 Now)
Project involved in designing, developing and implementing of iPhone and iPad prototype application for financial data.
- JSON web services over http on the iPhone to retrieve the files from docroot.
- Rearrange the file information into table view (iPhone framework).
- Built each table cell interfaces info into more user friendly, which include edit, delete functions from iPhone (framework).
- Design the web interface on mobile unit to access the web site (HTML 5 and CSS).
- Implement different protocols, category and posing into different class.
- Incorporate the image files into the apps then resize/crop into appropriate display.
- Implemented different iPhone mobile APIs, Map kit, geo location and etc.
- Designed and development iPhone (framework), tab bars, navigation bars and multi-touch interface.
- Implemented different frameworks into existing project.
- Wrote codes, scripts and documented all technical specifications
Web content engineer Confidential, (April 2000 Aug 2008)
Projects involved in designing and developing automated and scheduled media processes. I have worked closely with marketing and media producers on video reproduction, editing and converting media into different digital formats. Scheduled and uploaded re-produced digital media into database. Extracted XML contents, which included developing ColdFusion code for CMA backend process tools that allow producer/users to insert, update into Oracle database, and reschedule contents in RR portals.
Consultant -Confidential, (August, 99 April, 2000)
Task included developing Vignette-based web applications for corporate customers. Projects included creating numerous web applications on different platforms and database, primarily in B2B relationship.
Consultant -Confidential, (March 1998 July 1999)