Detail oriented and dedicated professional with a diverse background in management/program analysis and meeting planning. Proven expertise in process improvement and problem solving. Excels at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and completes projects within time and budget constraints
MILITARY AFFILIATION:United States Navy, Honorable Discharge
EDUCATION: Associate in Applied Science, Paralegal Studies, Northern Virginia Community College, Alexandria Virginia, Magna cum Laude, Phi Theta Kappa and National Honor Society.
Management Analyst, Confidential
Department of the Army Records Management Declassification Agency - (04/07 - 08/09)
- Developed an automated program to track project's status, employee's performance, and workload metrics used in support of resource justifications.
- Researched, compiled and organized program data to be used in developing briefings and presentations for Senior Executive Service Army leadership.
- Reviewed over 1700 Department of the Army Automated Information Systems Surveys to verify system's operation in accordance with guidelines established by the Office of Management and Budget.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of the Privacy Act Training Course.
- Prepared the Annual FOIA Report for submission to the Office of Management and Budget and Congress.
- Collected Army-wide statistical data utilized in the preparation of the quarterly FISMA and Public Law 110-53 reports.
- Served as the lead analyst in conducting review, updating, and monitoring the Department of the Army Public Reading Room.
- Collaborated with the Information Technology Team on the development and upgrading of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Electronic Reading Room and the FOIA Case Tracking System.
- Supported numerous workshops regarding Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) and System of Records Notice (SORN) to ensure that system owners and Privacy officials receive the necessary instruction to prepare accurate and complete documentation.
- Coordinated conferences, meeting and workshops hosted by the Department of the Army Records Management Declassification Agency. Responsibilities included site selection, contract negotiation, hotel attrition/cancellation negotiations, food/beverage selection, preparing meeting materials, registration/database management.
- Conducted research and provided the Department of Veterans Affairs and Congress with supporting documentation validating a Veteran's claim for exposure to Agent Orange and/or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Contributed to the elimination of over five thousand Agent Orange and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder claims backlog.
Program Analyst, Confidential
Confidential, (09/05 - 01/06)
- Assisted with the development of the Software Development Life Cycle model tailored to the specific requirements of the United States Marine Corps, Ammunition Knowledge
- Enterprise System with emphasis on Data and Configuration Management.
- Instructed the process development team on Configuration and Data Management techniques. Produced the Software Development Life Cycle Master Reference Guide utilized for tracking and storing software.
Senior Analyst, Confidential
Confidential, System Engineering and Integration Technical Library - (12/02 - 03/05)
- Provided leadership and vision in planning, developing and implementing information technology strategies for the Data Management Program; additionally provided research assistance for the Missile Defense Agency community (700+ users)
- Participated in the development of system-wide policies, procedures, projects and collection developmentwith the Missile Defense Agency National Team with special emphasis on electronic information resources.
- Designed and administered the centralized automated data repository and retrieval system which provided the organization with enhanced capabilities to review, assess, coordinate, edit and process documents of present and historical significance.
- Received, logged and tracked department contractual deliverables through the review and finalization process, documenting the review process.
Program Analyst, Confidential
Program Executive Office Theater Surface Combatant - (12/99 - 12/02)
- Provided program and administrative support to the Department of the Navy, Program Executive Office, and the Theater Surface Combatant.
- Developed, maintained and managed a document tracking system to research information related to ballistic missile defense.
- Coordinated and monitored the completion of key administrative tasks pertinent to the efficient operation of the program.
Owner/Creator, Tajodai Accessories, 11/09 - Present
- Manage the daily operations of Tajodai Accessories, a unique accessory retail business.
- Design and create precious gemstone jewelry.
- Hand select jewelry and inspect for quality.
- Host jewelry parties and select vending/tradeshow opportunities.
- Design promotional materials, display booth(s) for vending/craft and trade shows.