Seeking to advance career with a well reputed company that provides professional growth and opportunity to translate my skills and competencies into profit to the organization.
- 3 years of experience as a Software tester including 1.4 year of SAP R/3 and ESS/MSS ERP QA Testing.
- Strong communication , analytical and numerical skills polished through the varied professional experience , result oriented
- Working as a consultant at Cap-Gemini.
Summary of Skills.
- Hands-On Experience in writing Manual Test Cases for using Quality Center 9.0
- Good working experience in Functional and Regression testing, system testing.
- Expertise in authoring and review of Test cases, Preparing Application Reference Manual, Test Completion Report, Traceability Matrix & Status Reports.
- Hands on experience on Bug tracker tools such as Quality Center 9.0.
SAP HR Skills:
- Personnel Administration: Master Data, Enterprise Structure (Personnel area, Personnel subarea, Employee Group, Employee Sub group), Pay Scale Types & Areas, Pay Scale groups & Levels, Personnel Actions, Info groups creation & maintenance, Dynamic Actions ,Fast Entry and Screen Modifications.
- Organization Management: Creation of Position, organizational Unit, Delimit org unit/position, Maintain cost centre (direct assignment), Org Restructure.
- Benefits Administration: Enrollment, Termination.
- Payroll: Payroll Areas, Control Records, Payroll status, payroll simulation, Pay scale Structure, Payroll Reports, Payroll Run, Retroactive accounting Check and delete payroll results payroll in background, Audit Payroll and off cycle payroll.
- Time Management: Work Schedules, Leaves, Absence Quotas, Attendances, Remuneration, and Overtimes.
- MSS: Creation and processing of forms.
- Data Upload: Upload/ Download file from Application server and local drive, Hiring using data upload.
Awards and Recognitions
- Project Star Award for outstanding performance.
- Recognized as a critical resource in the project (Everything Everywhere) and got appreciations from clients.
ERP: SAP HR (1.1 year)
Bug Reporting Tools: Quality Center
Software Test Engineer at Everything Everywhere
Project Name:Everything Everywhere
Role Software Test Engineer
Duration August 2011 - till date Team Size 23
Environment GUI Software:SAP R3Domain: SAP HRTools: Quality CenterScripting: Manual Test case scripting
- Everything everywhere is the UK's largest communications company, providing mobile and fixed-broadband communications services to more than 27 million customers through the Orange and T-Mobile brands. Our vision is giving the UK the best network and the best service so our customers trust us with their digital lives. We have invested over £15 billion since 2000 building Britain's biggest mobile networks, and plan to invest over £1.5bn in the next three years to further improve our network and introduce fast 4G LTE mobile broadband services. Recognised for award-winning customer service, Everything Everywhere employs more than 15,000 people and operates over 720 retail stores across the UK.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the scenarios with respect to the Business requirement and System requirement specification document & write the Test cases with 100% Test coverage.
- Interacting with the Client Functional consultant and Interacting with IBM Developers.
- Create Test Plan and reviewed the test cases which are prepared by the team.
- Review / Check the Test cases (System & Integration) written by the Team members.
- Generate detailed reports of the bugs, pass-fail reports and the test results.
- Creating Test to requirement matrix and maintain status report.
- Coordinating with the development team for defect analysis and System Integration testing.
- Writing Test Report.
- Handled various projects alone from Test Plan to Test Report.
- Worked on different assignments with proper coordination with team members and ensure that the entire task completed on time including updating documents and proper communication with client and test team as well.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to Project Manager / Test Manager.
- Software Test Engineer at CNA
Project Name: CAN
Client: Confidential, USA
Role: Software Test Engineer
Duration: March 2009 - June 2011 Team Size 20
Environment Mainframe Domain: Manual Testing Tools: Quality Center
Since 1897, CNA has been providing outstanding service and an ongoing commitment to building long-term relationships, earning us a reputation for being a carrier that inspires trust. As the 7th largest U.S. commercial insurer and the 13th largest U.S. property & casualty insurer, CNA provide insurance protection to more than one million businesses and professionals in the U.S. and internationally. We understand the importance of being where our customers are. Headquartered in Chicago, CNA has offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. In these locations, we work with highly professional independent agents and brokers to ensure our customers receive the personal service and attention they look for in a carrier.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execution of the Test Cases which were designed by the other members
- Check/Review of the Test Cases which were executed by the other Team members.
- Send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client, Onshore Lead, Project Manager and Team Leader.
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing is established as per standards defined by the organization. Follow Customer standards, if any specific.
- ISTQB Certified.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library Certified.
- Pursued B.E [I.T]