June 2010 – Current Confidential,St Andrew
- Volunteer/Contract - Programmer /Database Developer (Part-Time )
- Maintain and develop a Traffic Management and Law Enforcement Systems which integrate several Government Agencies data across the island.
- Software Development (C#,VB)
Develop and deploy several Traffic Management Department applications which enhance their operational efficiency. This facilitated the movement from a paper-based system to paperless one.
- Database /Report/ETL Management
Jasper Report Server -
Developed data analysis system that provided reports for staff at all levels (junior, middle managers and executes) within the various government departments, from the consolidated database.
- Documentation /Testing
Developed requirements and design documents for the application. Robust testing and quality assurance checks with frequent clients interaction to meet their needs.
- Network Design
Conceptualized and designed fibre optic backbone network topology to link and supply high-speed communication between all Government agencies within Jamaica.
January 2010 – December 2011 Confidential,St Andrew
- Volunteer -Software/Database developer
Designed and implemented an application that facilitate the management of the daily operations at the Duhaney Park Police Station.
September 2009 – May 2010 Confidential,St Andrew
- Database Designer (Student/Volunteer)
- Design and develop prototype for EnergyDatabase and Management Information System (EDMIS) for the Ministry of Energy Jamaica.
November 2010 – Current Confidential,Kingston
- Programmer (full-time)
- Technology deployed:
• Module development & Implementation using Java,Struts,EJB.
• Develop & Deploy webservice within Websphere IDE to retrieve sensitive data to user.
• Develop quality user Reports using JasperReports in Java.
• Integrate Springs MVC within STRUTS technology.
• Using Hibernate to replace EJB technology.
• Implement Data Encryption/encoding technique within applications.
• System Maintenance and Migrating from Rational WebSphere 5 to 7.5. •Data Transfer/Migration with Talend ETL tool.
September 2009 – June 2010 Confidential,Kingston
- Systems Analyst
- Design and maintain Database Structure and connectivity over LAN/WAN networks for Company systems.
- Design, analyze, maintain and implement LAN/WAN equipment and networks for digital IP Camera systems.
- Hardware and Software installation and testing for new system.
- Create any necessary software application to meet administrative needs.
January – April 2007 Confidential,Kingston
- Filing, Database Maintenance, Research
September 2003 – September 2009
Database Management (PostgreSql, Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL, Informix, DB2,MS Access)
Advanced Programming using JAVA (Springs, Hibernate, EJB, Webservice, J2EE,J2SE), C++, C, Prolog, .Net Framework (VB and C#), WEB(JS,HTML,AJAX,JSP,JSF), Report(Jasper, crystal)
Graphics (Macromedia Flash, HTML, Photo editor), JQuery,Ajax
Web Server using Rational Websphere, Glassfish, Tomcat.
- B.Sc. In Computer Science and Information Technology
- Major - Enterprise Computing
- Associate Degree Sciences
- 8 CAPE Units 1 & 2 - Communication Study, Mathematics, Geography, Physics, Caribbean Studies
- 8 CXC Passes - Mathematics, English, Information Technology, French, Geography, Physics, Biology, Chemistry