June 2010 – Current Confidential,St Andrew
- Volunteer/Contract - Programmer /Database Developer (Part-Time )
- Maintain and develop a Traffic Management and Law Enforcement Systems which integrate several Government Agencies data across the island.
- Software Development (C#,VB)
Develop and deploy several Traffic Management Department applications which enhance their operational efficiency. This facilitated the movement from a paper-based system to paperless one.
- Database /Report/ETL Management
Jasper Report Server -
Developed data analysis system that provided reports for staff at all levels (junior, middle managers and executes) within the various government departments, from the consolidated database.
Developed requirements and design documents for the application. Robust testing and quality assurance checks with frequent clients interaction to meet their needs.
Conceptualized and designed fibre optic backbone network topology to link and supply high-speed communication between all Government agencies within Jamaica.
January 2010 – December 2011 Confidential,St Andrew
- Volunteer -Software/Database developer
Designed and implemented an application that facilitate the management of the daily operations at the Duhaney Park Police Station.
September 2009 – May 2010 Confidential,St Andrew
- Database Designer (Student/Volunteer)
- Design and develop prototype for EnergyDatabase and Management Information System (EDMIS) for the Ministry of Energy Jamaica.
November 2010 – Current Confidential,Kingston
- Programmer (full-time)
- Technology deployed:
• Module development & Implementation using Java,Struts,EJB.
• Develop & Deploy webservice within Websphere IDE to retrieve sensitive data to user.
• Develop quality user Reports using JasperReports in Java.
• Integrate Springs MVC within STRUTS technology.
• Using Hibernate to replace EJB technology.
• Implement Data Encryption/encoding technique within applications.
• System Maintenance and Migrating from Rational WebSphere 5 to 7.5. •Data Transfer/Migration with Talend ETL tool.
September 2009 – June 2010 Confidential,Kingston
- Systems Analyst
- Design and maintain Database Structure and connectivity over LAN/WAN networks for Company systems.
- Design, analyze, maintain and implement LAN/WAN equipment and networks for digital IP Camera systems.
- Hardware and Software installation and testing for new system.
- Create any necessary software application to meet administrative needs.
January – April 2007 Confidential,Kingston
- Filing, Database Maintenance, Research
September 2003 – September 2009
Database Management (PostgreSql, Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL, Informix, DB2,MS Access)
Advanced Programming using JAVA (Springs, Hibernate, EJB, Webservice, J2EE,J2SE), C++, C, Prolog, .Net Framework (VB and C#), WEB(JS,HTML,AJAX,JSP,JSF), Report(Jasper, crystal)
Graphics (Macromedia Flash, HTML, Photo editor), JQuery,Ajax
Web Server using Rational Websphere, Glassfish, Tomcat.
- B.Sc. In Computer Science and Information Technology
- Major - Enterprise Computing
- Associate Degree Sciences
- 8 CAPE Units 1 & 2 - Communication Study, Mathematics, Geography, Physics, Caribbean Studies
- 8 CXC Passes - Mathematics, English, Information Technology, French, Geography, Physics, Biology, Chemistry