- Experienced in health data analyzing, mining and reports using Health based Database Warehouses.
- Hands-on experience working with sensitive electronic personal health records and other health care data.
- Research and data mining experience in Health industry and has submitted presentations with various teams.
- Enthusiastic in working with latest technologies and have training / teaching experiences.
- Experienced in software management and has worked preparing requirements and worked with diverse teams for delivery.
- Good communication, customer-interfacing skills.
- Excellent analytical and strong problem solving skills.
- Worked as technical support for delivered products and solutions and communicated constantly with delivery teams.
- Solved customer problems by analyzing various components of delivered systems.
- Collaborated with team members and management on a daily basis to resolve issues and for timed delivery.
- Identified improvements to current processes and has applied various software products or solutions accordingly.
- Trouble shoot, supported, designed and analyzed various software related activities.
- Confidential,System Data Analyst - June 2011 - Present
- Confidential,Teaching Assistant, Aug 2009-May 2011
- Confidential,Research Intern, June-Aug2007
Software experiences using the following (But not limited to)
Microsoft SQL Server and its components like SSIS, SSRS and SSAS, MS Access…
Text miner, SMART Platform…
HTML, XML, RDF Data (Health Semantics)…
MS Office (Excel/Word/..), Visual Studio, Eclipse…
SQL, C, Java…
MS Windows(XP, VISTA, 7),also some Unix(HP/Solaris), Linux(Fedora, Ubuntu,,), Mac
MS (Thesis) in computer science,
BS in computer Science,
Associate Degree in Electronics and Communication
System Data Analyst
- Responsibilities include data analyzing, writing query/triggers/reports from Health Data warehouse
- Documentation for various data processes
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams for interface design
- Developed interface design with sample medical data
Mar 2009-May 2011
Research in Text Mining
Developing Text Mining techniques for Privacy Preserving
- Responsible for gathering requirements and documentation.
- Responsible for designing and developing strategic plan for research.
- Responsible for analyzing Sample medical data and producing reports
Mar 2009-May 2011
- Responsible for troubleshooting internal network connectivity and maintained software plug-ins
- Tutored undergraduate students collage computer science subjects and mathematics.
- Executed other teaching and staffing related duties as assigned
Confidential,Santa Barbara, CA
June 2007-Aug 2007
- Collaborated with mentors and gathered requirements for visualization of wireless network based data.
- Worked on the software to obfuscate the user related confidential information.
- Designed and developed java based software for visualizing the data flow across the devices and router.
- Software was developed in Java using Sun Net Beans 5.5
Aug 1996-Mar 1997
Service and Support Engineer
- Serviced HP, Epson and Wipro printers on a daily basis
- Analyzed, Fixed and responded to customer care issues
Dec 1994-Feb 1996
Junior Electronics Engineer
- Tested and programmed microprocessor boards using assembly language
- Supported customer care services to deliver microprocessor kits on time