Senior Programmer Analyst Resume
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
IT professional with full lifecycle software development and system operations experience.
Multiple industry experience including retail/warehousing, health-care, and manufacturing
systems. Proven project management skills with bring together end-users and vendors to
deliver high quality systems.
Confidential, Jan 2010 - Present
Responsible for selling AFLAC benefit enhancement products to individuals and small businesses.
Senior Programmer Analyst 2004 & 2009
Confidential, Savannah, Georgia
Responsible for programming and product support for retail applications, including Island
Pacific and Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management System (WMS). Developed and
supported additional software utilities.
- Member of Project Team that successfully implemented the multi-million dollar project to automate the inventory processes in the Darlington SC Distribution Center.
- Lead support for the legacy warehouse management system, product allocation, and store inventory management applications.
Senior Programmer Analyst 1999 - 2004
Confidential, Savannah, Georgia
Off-site developer responsible for the design, development, and product support for Power
MHS customers on AS/400 platform.
- Senior-level experience with PowerMHS program and job flow for the purposes of researching and correcting data issues, importing data into Power MHS and exporting
- data from Power MHS.
- Provided Power MHS system design, programming, testing and technical data base= experience for the completion and implementation of custom and in house software modifications.
- Identified file changes and data relationships associated with PowerMHS application upgrade and defined impact on customer implementation.
Team Leader 1994 - 1999
Supervised the activities of all applications support analysts and programming staff for the
Managed Care Division of the organization. Also supervised the Practice Management Support
team, April 1999 & July 1999. Accomplishments include:
- Developed various reports, including managed care cost reports, productivity reports
- for Memorial’s Managed Care Division and their Customers.
- Assisted in the implementation of Memorial’s HMO product line as well as HMO
- product affiliation with another Managed Care Corporation.
- Coordinated and assisted with several MHS upgrades and several AS/400 upgrades in 5
- year period
- Converted 14 Physician Practices from Millard-Wayne to Medical Manager Billing
- System on schedule
Sr. Programmer/Analyst 1990 to 1994
- Provided advanced application knowledge, systems analysis, and user support skills in support of complex major application systems. Accomplishments include:
- Successfully implemented CSC Managed Health System (MHS) as well as requiredAS/400 system upgrades
- Successfully converted 17 Physician Practices from TMDS Billing system to Millard-Wayne Practice system.
ProgrammerAnalyst/Asst. Mgr 1983 - 1989
Provided systems analysis, development, and support of manufacturing and inventory
management systems for a major packaging manufacturer.
Programmer/Analyst 1983 - 1983
Confidential, Savannah Georgia
Provided systems analysis, development, and support of applications for new shipping lines.
Programmer Analyst 1979 - 1982
Developed modifications to legacy general ledger, sales reporting, and inventory applications. Assisted with system upgrade from IBM/370 to IBM/4381.
Programmer/Analyst 1978 & 1979
Developed program modifications for legacy production, payroll, accounts payable, general ledger, and inventory systems.
BBA in Management/Data Processing,
- Programming Language: RPG II/III, ILE RPG, COBOL, ILE COBOL, CL, Query/400.
- Medical Applications: CSC Managed Healthcare System, IMS (Medacom), HBOC O.R.
- System, Millard-Wayne Physician Billing, Medical Manager Physician Billing.
- Retail/Warehousing Applications: A/P, A/R, G/L, Payroll, Billing, Order Entry, Cost
- Accounting, Production, Storeroom/Receiving, Islands Pacific Retail System, Manhattan
- Associates Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Hardware/Operating Systems/PC Applications: IBM S/3x, IBM AS/400 , Windows XP/Vista, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes