- Accepts new challenges without hesitation
- High energy
- Results oriented
- Strong Leadership
- SQL Queries
- Business Intelligence
- SBT Accounting Software
- Business process redesign
- Data verification
- Process improvements for accuracy and efficiencies
- Financial and cost analysis
- Working with cross functional work teams
- Visual FoxPro
- Visual Basic
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA 2007-Nov 2008Software Engineer
- Work with Visual Foxpro to version 8.0, VBA, SQL, ACCESS to interface customer data to shipping system
- ETL Data Transformation
- Develop interfaces between client data and Pitney Bowes System
- Work on Client Sites implementing and upgrading shipping systems
- Develop interface to user systems
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA 2005-2007Programmer Analyst
- Used X-Base ++ for creating Screens Objects
- Developed interface for getting data from FILEMAKER PRO using ODBC
- Created an Interface for Payment data from various internet sources
- Created and modified User Interface Screens
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA 2005 - 2005Union Bank Investment Services Contractor
- Provided on Site Support for a program written by Union Bank while the Programmer and Database Developer was on Sick Leave
Confidential, Westwood Village, CA 2004 - 2005Database Manager
- Extracted requested data from various SQL Tables as requested
- Created temporary SQL Tables and Indexes as needed
- Imported data to FOXPRO or ACCESS tables as required
- Cleaned requested data of Duplicate Entries
- Used VISUAL FOXPRO 7.0, ACCESS, Visual Basic, EXCEL , and msSQL
- Data Level Business Intelligence
- Created new procedures for cleaning and De Duplicating Lists
- Developed logs in Excel to track orders and updates
- Developed application to verify data
Confidential, Toluca Lake, CA 2004 - 2004Database Analyst and Programmer
- Maintain database of lists and names Foxpro 7.0 and ACCESS
- Document data and structures using Visio and Word
- Document procedures using Word
- Maintain projects using Microsoft Project
- Send subsets of lists to clients using Excel, text files, or Access
- Provide information to list managers using SQL
- Created program for extracting names from lists to fill Client Orders
- Created program to update list files when updates are received from list owners
- Developed procedures for analyzing data across lists based on business requirements.
- Developed logs in Excel to track orders and updates
Self Employed Chatsworth, CA 2003 -Database Analyst and Programmer
- Wrote small program using Microsoft .Net Basic and Access to track production processes
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA 2000 - 2003Programmer Analyst III
- Data Base Administrator for the CUES system using Foxpro 2.6 and 6.0
- Import data from the Main Frame, Parse Main Frame data by regions and update Foxpro tables with the new data
- Maintain and Update download documentation
- Maintain and enhance download procedures based on changing business requirements
- Impact Award for work on Convergence
- Impact Award for Team Work
- Modified procedure for monthly download resulting in one day for download process from two or more days for the download process.
- Created automated procedure for download process resulting in fewer errors in download procedure
- Lead team that set procedures and programs to allow creation of multiple regions for the Underwriting Rating Program (CUES).
- Analyzed and created program to translate group and case identification numbers during convergence from six to ten bytes.
- Created program to parse Mainframe files based on Region.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD 1999 - 2000Consultant
- Los Angeles County Department of Social Services City of Industry, CA 1999 - 2000
- Ryder, Inc. Ann Arbor, MI 1999
- Provide Y2K data remediation
- Provide program support and testing to clients in South America using Citrix
- Provide Statistical Analysis using Excel and SPSS
- Provide Data Analysis
- Database Administrator. Databases where in Visual Foxpro 5.0. Maintained programs as well as provided modifications to the programs.
- Provided Data Statistical Analysis using SPSS.
- Provided Year 2000 Testing and remediation of programs.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA 1994 - 1999Consultant
- Norfolk Southern Corporation Roanoke, VA 1997 - 1999
- HFC Elmhurst, IL 1997
- Brinks Chicago, IL 1996 - 1997
- PIM Chicago, IL 1994 - 1996
- 'YO' Award for Client Services
- Converted data from a flat file Text based system into a Data Warehouse.
- Developed Templates for data extraction from Data Warehouse.
- Created a user data backup procedure.
- Improved data base systems for faster more accurate data retrieval.
Independent Consultant 1992 - 1994
- Various small businesses in the Chicago area 1992 - 1994
- AT & T Indianapolis, IN 1992
- Created database to measure employee effectiveness for Reduction in Force
- Created random question routine for a test question database.
Confidential, Marion, IN 1991 - 1992Programmer
- Rewrote SBT accounting system Inventory Package to handle used cars in a Buy here pay here environment
Confidential, South Bend, IN 1989 - 1991Programmer
- As lead programmer on the development team for a Default Management System, had a Beta version ready for testing 3 months ahead of schedule
- Created system for determining type size for use on forms based on space available on form and size of word in characters which simplified the creation of Mortgage forms for different regions
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and Philosophy
Courses in Computer Information Systems: FORTRAN, BASIC, RPGII, and COBOL