Certification in Computer technical Support
Licensure & certification
- Wall Street Engineering Program for Certification MCSE (in progress)
System knowledge:Lion/Leopard/Snow Leopard |Microsoft OS | Vista/ XP/Windows 7| MS Office Suites | Windows Server 2003/2008|Exchange 2003/2007/2010|Active Directory | FTP server | Outlook| Entourage | Blackberry BES server | Bloomberg Application |Rhino| Net boot
Relevant Information technology coursework
Computer Support Systems | Systems Analysis and DesignTelecommunication & Networking
| Business ApplicationsProject Management | E-Commerce Integration | Organizational Management: 3D Graphics | Multimedia Design and Robotics.
4/11-9/11 Confidential, New York, NY
- Active Directory and Exchange, VMware Server service support.
- Printer Support Local and Network printers, Plotter, Epson Proofer Printer.
- Mac OS X UTC Font Server Tier 3 Support.
- Support all Designer applications CS4, CS5, Serendipity, VM Fusion, Outlook 2k10, 2k11.
- Managed handheld devices, IPhones, IPad, IPod and E-reader.
- Resolved all issues with VPN, Web email.
- Provided Support for all executive users.
- Resolve all Desktop related issues both in house and remotely and document steps taking to resolve all issues.
6/10-3/11 Confidential, New York, NY
Macintosh Desktop Engineer
- Managed Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, Exchange 2003, 2007, and FTP server.
- Active Directory and Exchange Support.
- Provide All users with technical assistance both desktop and remotely, VPN.
- Monitored and updated all personal machines such as MacBook, MacBook Pro, IMac, G5, and Mac mini, Ipads, IPods, and IPhones.
- Provided expert support in CS4, CS5, office 2k8, 2k11, vm fusion, UTC Font Server.
- Manages all wide format printers' plotter printers, Epson proofers, Image Press printers.
- Support Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6,10.7, Windows XP, Vista, 7.
11/09-5/10 Confidential, Allentown, PA
- Print Server setup and configuration.
- Bes Server Support, FTP configuration.
- Windows Server 2k3, 2k8 and Microsoft Exchange 2k7.
- Software troubleshooting (Seibel, Lotus Notes, Nice, MS Office 2003, 2007 Sametime 805).
- Group Policy management.
- PC/Mac rebuilds and reimaging, managed all move projects and port activation Issues.
- Managed all Mac User application Microsoft 2k4, 2k8, Parallel Desktop, VMware Fusion.
- Supported IPhones, Ipads, Blackberries.
3/08 - 10/09 Confidential, New York, NY
- Manage all wide format printers, Blackberry server.
- Manage Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, exchange 2003, 2007 and FTP server.
- Supported all Video/Audio Conferencing with all Executive users and outside venders.
- Knowledge of Web helpdesk Ticketing systems.
- Provide new user PC/Mac and network orientation training to incoming employees.
- Provided level 2 user supports for 300 clients on Mac and Windows Environment.
- Experience of supporting, Windows XP/Vista Outlook, Entourage, Mac OSX 10.4 and 10.5.
- Research and testing of new technology.
- Provide Software Support Adobe suite CS3, CS4 Office applications, Mac/Pc 3D Software, AutoCAD, Solid works, Rhino.
- Provide printer Supports, Xerox 7760, 7700, HP 4250, Canon Plotter, Xerox Fiery Pro80, Canon IPR Printer.
- Managed Backup system, Backup Executive 5.0.
- Managed all handheld devices IPhones, Blackberry, IPod.
2/06-2/08 Confidential, New York, NY
- Supported Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Mac OSX.
- Supported Executive Clients.
- Knowledge of Remedy Ticketing system.
- Software installation, upgrading and troubleshooting including Bloomberg and Humming Bird apps.
- Hardware and Peripheral Support, upgrading and troubleshooting.
- Local and Network printer Setup and Support.
- Laptop support, VPN PGP setup and support.
1/05-2/06 Confidential, New York, NY
- Setup and configured Printers, Laptops, and Workstations.
- Phone and remote Support for users.
- Maintained multiple spreadsheets of all Equipment in office.
- Provided home support for all employees.
- PGP encryption.
- Home installation of all executive users.