Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Intellectual Property Attorney
- Manage the prosecution and strategy of patent applications at all phases of patent prosecution.
- Drafting U.S. patent applications, continuations, divisional, and continuation - in-part applications.
- Analyzing and draft responses to numerous office actions in the USPTO and conduct examiner interviews.
- Drafting, negotiating, and interpreting research agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
- Support negotiations for strategic collaboration agreements.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Patent Law Clerk
- Analyzed patent portfolios to identify strengths and weaknesses of numerous patents to electrical, computer, and mechanical technologies; specifically regarding memory storage, signal transmission, haptic feedback, and graphical user interface related patents.
- Researched potentially infringing products and drafted infringement claim charts.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Drafted, reviewed, and filed property assessment appeals.
- Researched and wrote memoranda regarding complex issues in property law.
- Designed a morphing wing for use on compound helicopters.
- Built working scale prototype of morphing wing mechanism.
- Performed analysis and prepared report to measure full-scale feasibility.
- Presented final product and design methodology to industry clients at Confidential .
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Performed testing on electrical components to identify defects and to ensure products meet specifications.
- Investigated problems in manufacturing processes that cause product defects, and developed and implemented effective solutions.
- Prepared video process specifications for operators to use as reference on a touch-screen interface.
Structural Subsystem Team
- Worked with a team to develop a conceptual design for a cube satellite.
- Designed the functional prototype of the satellite structure in SolidWorks from the conceptual design.
- Thermo-tested the prototype utilizing a vacuum chamber.