Co Op Engineer Resume
To seek a full-time position in a company that would help me apply and enhance my technical skills in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
Master of Sciences (M.S) - Mechanical Engineering (Jan 2010-May 2011)
Specialization: FEA Analysis
Bachelor of Technology inMechanical Engineering (August 2002 - May 2006)
Confidential, PA. (Nov 2011-Till now)
- Writing Technical Specification and conducting Finite element Analysis on fiber glass panel.
- Writing Drawing change order and interface with drafting team for layout and detail design.
- Analyzing stresses and displacement on Alternator Blower cab for Australian Loco.
- Perform FMEA and RCA on Alternator blower and radiator cab.
- Presenting Design Review Tollgate 515, 525, 535, 560
- Coordinating with other subsystem engineering team, system engineering.
- Bolted Joint calculation and Frequency calculation
Graduate Research Assistant (Jan 2010 - May 2011)
Confidential, PA, USA
- Worked on FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS/ANSYS to analyze composite materials.
- Calculated layer wise stresses and Inter-laminar shear stresses in a composite material.
- Used MATLAB to get theoretical results
Co Op Engineer Trainee (Nov 2007 - Nov 2009)
Confidential, Rudrapur, India
- Involved in Project Planning Department
- Maintained daily progress report and records of inventories
- Prepared Bills and records Invoice
Estimation of Inter Laminar Stresses on Laminated Structure (composites) using Finite Element Analysis
- Estimated inter laminar shear stresses between layers in a laminate using ANSYS.
- Calculated layer wise stresses.
- Validated ANSYS results with theoretical results obtained from MATLAB.
- Properties of carbon epoxy and glass epoxy are used for analysis.
Balancing of 5 cylinder In-line engine with given specifications
- Used Pro-E to design and working model 2D to test and validate the design for best crank shaft arrangement and firing order.
- Compared various parameters such as materials and masses for robust design and for increasing efficiency of engine.
- Worked independently, with less supervision and completed it ahead of time.
Design, Manufacturing and testing of helical coil composite spring for CD 100 bikes (Undergraduate project).
- Make a composite helical coil spring that replaces a metallic spring in Motor bike of Hero Honda.
Summary of Skills
- Hands on: Mechanical Design, Finite Element Analysis, Technical documentation
- Theoretical: Finite Element Analysis, Thermal Sciences, Fluid Mechanics, Reliability Engineering ,
- Programming/Coding Languages: MATLAB, MS Excel
- Simulation/Design Software: Unigraphics, ANSYS.
- Inter personnel: Excellent communication, Project scheduling, Event management
Relevant Course work
FEA| Optimization Engineering|Engineering Analysis 2 | Thermal Environmental Design
Dynamics of Machinery |Alternative Energy Systems Design | Mechanics of composites | Reliability Engineering
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes