To obtain a position with an organization where my education, experience and training will be utilized. Seeking to put my loyalty, dedication, and positive attitude to use.
2007-2009 Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
Facility Maintenance Technician:
- Responsible for preventative maintenance, service, troubleshooting and repair of Chillers ( Air Cooled & Centrifugal), Chilled Water Systems, Systecon Controls, Air Handlers, CRAC Units, Pumps, Motors, and electronic systems in a multi story building in accordance with SOP\'s and MOP\'s. Trending, monitoring , and configuring of equipment and controls utilizing BMS & BAS system. Utilized CMMS for maintenance and repair in accordance with company policies and OSHA.
- Electrical experience in Data Center Operations of Switch Gear, Generators, STS, UPS, PDU and PMM systems. Static transfers and open/closed transition of generators.
- Reasonability\'s also included rounds & readings of all mechanical, and power plant equipment. Provided coaching to other employees. Interaction with customers, supervised contractors, and detailed reporting. Responded to emergency situations.
2005-2007 Confidential, Lakewood, NJ
Facility Maintenance Manager:
- Responsible for preventative maintenance, service, installation, troubleshooting and repair of all conveyers, mechanical equipment, heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical systems, fire and security systems for two manufacturing facilities with executive offices.
- Responsible for coordination and supervision of venders, sub-contractors, and inspectors. Duties also included local, state, and federal code compliance.
2004-2005 Confidential, Bayonne, NJ
- Responsible for installation, service and maintenance of residential and commercial pest control.
2002-2004 Confidential, Bayonne, NJ
- Responsible for the construction, installation and re-facing of cabinets and counter tops.
1995-2002 Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a sole proprietor publishing distribution.
- Successfully cultivated staff and maintained contracts throughout New York, Pennsylvania
and New Jersey.
1988-1995 Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a partnership publishing distribution.
- Successfully cultivated staff and maintained contracts throughout California.
E.P.A. 608 Certified - Universal R-410A Safety HVAC Excellence Certification OSHA Safety and Health Certification
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Magellan, Vantive, Seibel, Maximo, Share Point, Visio, Concur, ProComm, Ceridian, Schematic Reading, Blue Print Reading, Brazing, Soldering, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Plumbing, Construction, Pipe Bending, Pipe Threading, Dimax Building Controls, Wet and Dry Fire Systems, and Vesda Fire Systems.