To take a challenging role in the field of Computer programming and implement the expertise and the experience gained in this field to develop complex projects with efficiency and quality.
Confidential, Columbus, GA 05/2008 - Present
Programmer Analyst I, II
- Responsible for delivering and producing fully tested computer programs on a mainframe platform using Easytrieve to create reports.
- Analyze, design, and develop programs based on project requirements under full SDLC methodology
- Applies technical knowledge and skills to complete and document increasingly advanced projects
- Participates in the design, creation, debugging, and delivery of detailed program specifications
- Develops batch and/or transaction-based (e.g., CiCS, MQ Series) processes to meet technical requirements
- Assists supervisor in providing estimates of work effort and impact of projects and tasks.
- Join forces with Project Managers, Project Analysts, peers, as well as end users to achieve a well executed implementation effort.
- Develops test plans and completes required testing for assigned projects with limited supervision
- Assists in the mentoring of junior team members
- Enhances existing software as well as create new software according to user needs
Projects: First Citizens Bank, Barclay US, Ixe Bank, Degussa Bank, Presidents Choice, Arval Bank, Bank of Montreal, Rbtt Bank, Capital One
Environment: IBM Mainframe; Easytrieve, JCL, COBOL, CiCS, TSO
Confidential, Columbus, GA 04/2006 - 05/2008
- Planned outlay of stockroom, warehouse, and other storage areas
- Maintained all inventory in a secure and orderly manner using Oracle to update the database
- Entered into the computerized equipment tracking system the various status moves involved in properly issuing and checking in equipment.
- Reviewed records for accuracy of information and compliance with established company procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock levels.
Confidential, Lagrange, GA 02/2000 - 02/2003
- Supervised the day to day activities of the Shipping department ensuring excellent customer service, high productivity, scheduling of staff and a safe work environment
- Coordinated deliveries and dispatch activities on the shift as needed
- Operated forklifts and electric pallet jacks to load outbound freight onto trailers
Confidential, Midland, GA 08/1998 - 02/2000
- Reviewed engineering drawings, tool design drawings, and/or electronic models, to determine the optimal manufacturing methods, selection of machine tool, and material cut size.
- Operated several CNC machines at an elevated level of production
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Studies focused on application development, IT project management, multimedia design, technical planning, and business case analyses.
Operating Systems: Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux Red Hat, Aix/Unix, Apache, DOS
Desktop Applications: Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2010
Programming Languages: COBOL, C#, C++, Java, Visual Basic, JCL, Assembler, SQL, EZTrieve, Rexx
Web Applications: HTML, Asp.net, Dreamweaver
Application Development Tools: UML, XML, Rational Rose, Oracle10i Developer
Mainframe: SDSF, NDM, CICS, MQ, Sync sort, Mvs, DB2, IMS, ISPF, TSO