- Adobe Photoshop
- Illustrator and InDesign
- Microsoft Excel
Child Development/Administrative Assistant Intern
- Provide child care to young children and assistance to child development staff who conduct enriching experiences for young children.
- Assisting in office work with data management, fundraising, special events, marketing, social media and assisting with child care provider trainings and other community programs.
- Perform secretarial work such as typing, filing, and answering the telephone, faxing, making photocopies or organizing work areas.
Confidential, Landover, MD
- Train and supervise daily activities of package handlers and clerks to ensure that all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely.
- Demonstrate cognitive reasoning and problem solving skills by assisting and managing employees through planning strategies for the operation and attending to customers' concerns.
- Coordinate work assignments for 20 - 25 employees for completing daily operations for packaging.