Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)Computer Science Experience
- Created and maintained an Aural Software System that tested a user's singing ability. The system also allowed the user to listen back to chords and try to recognize the notes they heard.
- Created and maintained a database for Eagles Flower Shop in order for them to successfully place and keep track of orders made by the customers.
- Software Engineering and Testing
- Computer Languages include: Java, Visual Basic, C#
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Organizational skills (office skills)
- Interaction with customers and clients
- Implemented a graphical user interface to display how the BFS (Breadth First Search) algorithm works.
- Created a banking user interface to help teach children the importance of saving and how money works
IT Intern August 2012-December2012
Aiken, South Carolina
- Created company directory (ASP.NET)
- Rebuild and update company computers
- Organize equipment
- Inventory of supplies
Laborer May 2008-August 2008
- Fire Watchman
- Erect steel structures
- Revise Blue Prints
Lab Technician August 2007 - May 2008
- Set up biology, anatomy, chemistry, and micro biology labs.
- Mix chemicals and run tests
- Assist professor in labs.
Lawn Maintenance October 2006 - March 2007
- Maintenance of putting greens
- Assist manager with green house projects