- Customer oriented Computer Technician with a background in Customer Service and problem solving.
- Core competencies include computer hardware, software, and network troubleshooting as well as excellent customer service, communication, and time management skill.
- Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop and laptop hardware and software.
- Experience with installing and maintaining Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Capability to connect devices to a network and solve networking issues.
- Experience assisting customers via phone support and with remote assistance applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of virtual desktop software.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn new things.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, validation, or automatic debits and provide correct change.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Assist customers by answering phone calls, questions, providing solutions to customer issues, and providing information on company procedures or policies.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Remotely walk customers through credit card machine process and troubleshoot any issues.
- Dispatch shuttle buses to correct locations for customer pick up or drop off.
LICENSE PLATE INVENTORY
- Enter and retrieve information pertaining to vehicle license plates and status, using handheld computers.
- Maintain a thorough inventory of all vehicles in parking facilities.
- Provide assistance to motorists needing help with problems, such as flat tires, keys locked in cars, or dead batteries.
- Locate vehicles or provide customers with instructions for locating vehicles.
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized Service vehicles with gas, oil, and water.