Doctorate degree holder with over 15+ years working experience and exposure in corporate training. Expert in instructional delivery; mentoring instructors and defining training processes using Web Based / Computer Based / E-Learning curriculum design and instruction, classroom instruction, adult learning, train the trainer and technical editing. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with outstanding track record in training all levels of internal and external organizations.
- Premiere Pro
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Pathlore LMS
- Crystal Reports
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
06/2010 01/2012Senior Training Technologies Specialist
- Applied ADDIE principles through the complete training cycle, producing sound solutions based on careful analysis
- Interfaced with department heads, SMEs, and others to determine audience characterizes, performance gaps, task analysis, learning objectives, measurement tools, and scope of training to meet the needs of the business
- Designed and developed technology-based employee-oriented training materials and programs using a variety of multimedia programs, with particular emphasize on computer and web-based technologies: Articulate, Captivate, PowerPoint
- Establish training processes; created and maintained standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Served as System Administrator and Database Administrator for the Learning Management System (LMS) to effect minimal downtime and ensure accuracy of data
- Design and Develop training material for late stage, ICH GCP guidelines
- Prepared and conducted appropriate validation/UAT testing for Training Services projects
- Developed and maintained departmental reports for Training Services and audits
- Researched and proposed technology and software enhancements and upgrades for Training Services and evaluated technology-based training programs
- Served as primary contact for blended learning activities
- Ensured appropriate interfacing between vendor products and LMS
- Trained and mentored other departmental staff on Captivate, Articulate, and LMS
- Reviewed and provided input to course material developed by others
- Coordinated LMS Quality Assurance and Reporting process
- Delivered classroom-based training as needed
Confidential, Princeton, NJ 3/2007 6/2010
OPTIM Trainer/Subject Matter Expert (Curriculum Design / Delivery)
Designed, developed and maintained training / curriculum materials for the IBM Optim product family. Hired as the company technical trainer responsible for all OPTIM training and material development done out of the Princeton office.
- Proactively assessed future curriculum changes and needs by interfacing with software engineering teams to complete the instructional design and deliver training materials by product release dates
- Delivered training for OPTIM Data Privacy, Optim Test Data Management, and Optim Data Growth software in both open systems and mainframe (mainly Oracle and DB2) environments to internal, pre-sales and post-sales teams, partners, and external users at on-site and off-site locations.
- Designed and developed a full three-level curriculum and training materials for both on-line and classroom use for six software products
- Scheduled and delivered remote international training to accommodate the schedules of audiences in various time zones around the world
- Implemented changes, when needed, using reviews and feedbacks gathered from instructors, students, and clients
Confidential, North Brunswick, NJ 3/1999 3/2007
Curriculum Design/Development Chair (SME) 5/2006 3/2007
Corporate Subject Matter Expert for the six Chubb schools in charge of the curriculum design and development. Designed and developed new materials, tests, labs, and syllabus; selected of texts and software for the Graphic Design and Animation department; utilized Traditional, Web Based / Computer Based and E-Learning.
- Mentored new instructors and assisted in classroom instruction
- Designed and created a website for students containing supplementary instruction and examples
- Conducted regular meetings with Program Chairs to assess needs and propose curriculum changes
- Designed and developed courses for the classroom
- Designed and developed Web-based supplemental instruction
- Monitored and assessed the quality of instructional and related materials
Senior Instructor 3/1999 5/2006
Instructed adult learners in Programming, Graphic Arts and Animation, Multimedia, and Business curriculums via traditional / web based / computer based platforms using MAC, PC and Mainframe operating systems
- Served as a Member of the Curriculum Development / Review Board
- The only instructor on staff to prepare for and teach all courses in the curriculum.
- Earned the highest ranking of all Chubb instructors based on courses taught, certifications, school experience, and education
- Assessed instructor candidates\' classroom skills and methods via practice instruction sessions and mentor / guidance of new instructors
- Developed and delivered materials to instructors for improving classroom management techniques and instructional methodologies
- Instructed adult learners in Programming, Graphic Arts and Animation, Multimedia, and Business curriculums via traditional / web based / computer based platforms using MAC, PC and Mainframe operating systems
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ 6/1990 3/1999
Lead Programmer / Lead Analyst
Managed and scheduled assignments, the project design, written specs and meeting deadlines.
- Received the Billing MVP Award, received district recognition on two occasions for special efforts and performance
- Saved an estimated $28K annually through a self-initiated review and improvement of code efficiency
- Monitored critical paths assuring timely delivery of products
- Scoped projects and assigned tasks after meeting with external customers and teams from other AT&T divisions
- Monitored progress and needs of individuals and their projects to meet project milestones.
- Screened and interviewed to meet staffing needs
- Worked with third-party contracting firms to met budget and project goals
- Led code and design walk-thus prior to release dates
- Managed formal agreements and written contracts with external customers
Confidential, 2003 - 2004
- Reviewed the content and technical accuracy of Dietel & Dietel\'s Simply VB.NET text
Confidential, North Brunswick, NJ 1992 2003
Adjunct Professor of Computer Science
- Instructed COBOL, UNIX, C++, Java, and Visual Basic, traditional and online classes.
Confidential, Cheyenne, WY 1996 1997
Adjunct Distance Learning Instructor
- Online instructor teaching Computers in Education, and dissertation advisement.
EDUCATION : MBA