Rising Information Technology Professional preparing for a career opportunity in a technical environment where I may exercise my acquired technical skills, experience, and training to support end users and drive business objectives. Excellent ability to work with others and a keen eye for detail will be essential to my professional growth and contribution within any corporation
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware.
- Extensive application support experience.
- Experience with desktop operating systems and most of all of Windows Operating systems.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on team building, listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user - friendly language.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Account Delivery Associate
- Provided a high degree of quality communication between customers, clients and associates daily
- Responsible for operating company vehicle to deliver products to consumers
- Operated and troubleshoot assigned STS unit
- Ensured customer satisfaction and served as the liaison of communication between the company and its most valued customers
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Helped install and troubleshoot devices through (COPE) corporate owned, Personally enabled
- Operated and troubleshoot an xTablet 7200 pc from an end user perspective.
- Developed key customers in assigned territory and attained a proprietary relationships with said retailers to gain sales and distribution.
- Introduced and presented Budweiser products to current and prospective investors.
Confidential, Chattanooga, TNService Representative
- Operated company vehicle under federal DOT regulations across 48 states.
- Responsible for operating and troubleshooting on board OS (Satcom) from an end user perspective.
- Responsible for data entry and route reporting.
- Communicated detailed routing and cargo information to exporters and consumers.