Enthusiastic Professional with the ability to adapt to different environment, seeking a potential position in the Information Technology industry
- About 5 years of experience in design, development, analysis and Testing of Microsoft Windows Based applications and Web based applications.
- Hands on Experience in working with Objected Oriented Programming C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C++, in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 environment.
- Strong knowledge in debugging Windows and Web Applications using the debugging tools provided in Visual Studio IDE 2.0/3.5/4.0.
- Good Knowledge and experience in Working with Databases like MS SQL Server 2005/2008 and Oracle DBMS 10g/11g environment.
- Experience in creating databases, stored procedures, user defined functions, Cursors, views, triggers, derived tables, common table expressions (CTEs) and indexes to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency.
- Very Good Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its five development phases Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Some Experience using Testing Tools like HP Quality Center.
- Very good knowledge inAgile Methodologies.
- Very good independent worker and a solid team player with good written and verbal communication skills and multitasking.
- Experience in writing System test plans, defining test cases, developing and maintaining test scripts and documenting all phases of QA process.
- Excellent Hands on experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Power Point).
- Very Flexible and can adapt to any project and working conditions at different locations.
C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java, SAP EDI
Windows 95/98/2000/ XP/NT/ME/Vista/ Windows 7, Red Hat Linux, UNIX, Mac
SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle SQL 10g/11g, MySQL, MS Access, PL/SQL
TCP/IP v4/v6, DHCP, DNS, VMWare
Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010, MS Outlook, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
Database Modeling Tools:
MS Visio, MySQL, Sterling Map Editor
SSRS, SSAS, ActiveReports
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
Confidential, Baltimore, MD July 2011 - Dec 2011
Role: Web Application Developer
Description: Involved in developing a dynamic web application called FinanceWorks. FinanceWorks provides you with the ability to manage your spending and see all your finances in one place. It is available to all M & T Bank customers as part of M & T's new Web Banking program, financial management will become significantly easier, as customers will be able to view and manage all aspects of their finances from a single web page. FinanceWorks categorizes customers' spending habits, tracks their budget and savings goals, and displays all their accounts from M & T Bank and many other institutions all in one place, giving customers all the tools they need to effectively manage their money.
- Worked with a team of five in developing dynamic Banking Database Web Project
- Collaborated with different teams and analyzed business requirements from the Business Analyst Team Lead.
- Created Banking Database Tables, Indexes, Constraints, Views, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions in the SQL server 2008 environment.
- Binded the data to GridView using Stored Procedures created in SQL server administration.
- Used very popular C# concepts like Classes, Functions, Constructors, Destructors, and Arrays for creating person's profiles in the tables.
- Used ASP.NET and ADO.NET with C# .NET to create and to call a Microsoft SQL Server stored procedure with an input parameter and an output parameter.
- Used exception handling techniques like (Try … Catch), Validation functions and Debugging Tools in the Microsoft Visual Studio Environment to fix the errors.
- Developed a bug report to keep a track of errors.
- Tested the Banking Web application in the HP
- Exclusive use of different CSS style pages for web design.
- Gathered the given requirements from the Team Lead
- Bind the data into the GridView using Stored Procedures created in SQL server 2008
- Debugging using the given debugging tools in the Microsoft Visual Studio Environment.
- Updating the Data in Databases frequently and whenever required as per the Company's guidelines.
Technologies Used: Windows 7, Microsoft Office Visual Studio 2010(IDE 4.0), SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), IIS 7.0, Microsoft Visio, C# 4.0, .NET 4.0,
Confidential, Columbia, MD July 2010 - Jan2011
Role: Junior .Net Developer
Description: Work with 4 person development team using the latest .NET Web technologies to design and develop a Web application to support a Central MD client. Perform technical analysis and software development independently while effectively interacting with team leads and members to communicate progress on tasks while accepting feedback. Solve problems from a mission perspective, designing and implementing innovative approaches to meet evolving mission requirements, including new, interactive, and intuitive user interfaces using custom software, and plugins. Interact with the customer to aid requirements gathering and operational maintenance of a hosting environment. I was mostly involved in Web Application Development part.
- Created design documents, technical specifications - UML class diagrams.
- Created Web Pages using multi-tier architecture for the application.
- Used Grid View control extensively for data display, dynamic generation of rows, and user input inside template columns. Used Edit Item-Templates and Footer Templates extensively for editing and adding rows.
- Used Java Script, HTML, DHTML, IIS and CSS for developing Web Pages.
- Used different CSS styles, themes and Themes for the design of web pages.
- Programmed Data Access Layer using ADO.NET which involved in accessing data from the Database using Connected Architecture which requires the use of OOPS concepts.
- Involved in creating web methods for web service.
- Involved in AJAX Validations.
- Used WPF and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Involved in writing complex queries using T-Sql programming.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- The code behind is implemented in C#.NET.
- Implemented HTML Server Controls, ASP Server Controls along with Validation Controls.
Technologies Used: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, IDE 4.0, MS SQL Server 2008, SSMS 2008, IIS 7.0, Microsoft Visio, Windows 7, IDE 3.5, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, XML, CSS
Confidential, Raleigh, NC June 2009- May 2010
Role: Junior Web Developer
- Created an Enterprise application development using C#. Net & Web-Service
- Developed reporting applications using web 3.5 techniques.
- Used ASP.Net 2.0 Master Pages & User controls / CSS for page design.
- Worked extensively on all the different tiers of the application in ASP.NET 3.5
- Also used ASP.Net 3.5/LINQ on some new development issues
- Created website templates off of Photoshop images
- Efficiently responded to client inquiries and resolved discrepancies.
Technologies Used: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, IDE 3.5, MS SQL Server 2005, SSMS 2005, IIS 6.0, Microsoft Visio, Windows 7, IDE 3.5, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, HTML, XML, CSS