Objective: I believe my training, experience, and proven ability as a Tier One Technical Support Specialist and Help Desk Technician will allow me to significantly contribute to your company\'s IT division.
ANTHEM INSTITUTE, North Brunswick, NJ
Diploma, Computer Network Security 6/2010
- Cisco Routers and Switches, Rip, Ospf, Nat, Eigrp
- Windows 2003 Server Administration: Including DNS, DHCP, Certificate Services, RRAS, RIP, VP
- Windows 2003 Active Directory Services including management of network objects,
- Group policy deployment
- Exchange 2003 installation and Configuration, OWA, Outlook configuration
- Linux Suse, Fedora Core 2,
- Administration and configuration Knoppix
- Live CD troubleshooting
- VMware installation, configuration, virtual
- Switches, bridging
- TCP/IP addressing, sub-netting, and troubleshooting
- Network Security Concepts including MD5 hash, intrusion detection, firewall
- Microsoft Client Operating Systems, Windows7, Windows Xp, Professional, 2000 Professional, Windows 9.x and DOS
- PC hardware installation, troubleshooting
- Network topology, LAN and Wan media
Computer Networking & Security Class Final Interop Project:
Implemented Windows 2008 R2, Server core, Exchange 2010, Outlook 2010, MS Hyper-V, VMware Server 2.02, and Windows 7 in an Active Directory Domain.
Confidential, Randolph NJ
Job Title: Computer Technician
Computer repair, Maintenance, Networking, Security, Configuration.