Data Processor Resume
Self motivated leader imbibing knowledge through quality education and nine years active experience. I possess the determination to deliver performance in banking sector and data processing with utmost sense of obligation and diligence. My leadership qualities can help in managing the work efficiently and achieving the goals of the company.
- More than nine years experience, Inputting data using a 10 key pad.
- Great working knowledge of First Federal policies, procedures, and systems.
- Exceptional ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume cash-handling environment.
- Profound working knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel and business equipment including 10-key, money counters, and telephone.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Remarkable professional appearance, dress, and attitude.
- Solid math skills.
- Proven ability to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
- Ability to move frequently and regularly using the wrists, hands, and fingers.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work within a small group.
- Uncommon familiarity with various office equipment, including a personal computer.
February 2004 Confidential, California
August 2011 Data Processor, 11000kpsh
- Process customer and business financial transactions within assigned limits and established guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service in completing transactions efficiently and in a friendly, professional manner.
- Maintain a current knowledge of new and existing products and services.
- Support daily tasks that maintain optimal integrity of the Bank.
- Balance ATM, process night drop, balance negotiable instruments, review kiting report, verify travelers check stock, process returned mail, balance credit card machine, and monitor lobby rate sheets and brochures.
- Attend training opportunities as presented.
- Identify fraudulent activity to prevent potential losses to the Bank.
- Perform cash handling functions in an accurate and secure manner for receiving, receipting and processing of payments.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of money received for cash drawer and the prompt accounting or transfer of funds to safeguard against loss, and to establish and maintain cash drawer limits according to policy.
April 2009 Confidential, California
May 2010 Extern, Volunteer
- Interview patients, measure vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood
pressure, weight, and height, and record information on patients\' charts.
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Drape patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment.
- Hand instruments and materials to doctor as directed.
- Clean and sterilize instruments.
- Inventory and order medical supplies and materials.
- Operate x ray, electrocardiograph (EKG), and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic test or call medical facility or department to schedule patients for tests.
- Give injections or treatments, and perform routine laboratory tests.
- Schedule appointments, receive money for bills, keep x ray and other medical records, perform secretarial tasks, and complete insurance forms.
- Key data into computer to maintain office and patient records.
- Keep billing records, enter financial transactions into bookkeeping ledgers, and compute and mail monthly statements to patients.
October 1996 Confidential,
- Compile and sort mail, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verify and post details of business transactions, such as payments received.
- Prepare bank deposits and coordinate pick up with bank courier.
- Reconcile and recommend resolution for report discrepancies and problems.
- Coordinate and prepare pertinent information for external bookkeeper.
- Prepare and mail report.
- Type letters, memos and other materials.
- Coordinate team meetings/schedules.
- Process expense reports.
- Generate utilization numbers.
- Generate financial reports.
- Answer phones and provide customer support.
- Set up new client accounts.
- Compile new hire, termination, and employee kits.
- Perform administrative functions as needed.
- Assist with and interface with outsourced Human Resources duties as assigned.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes